Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This window has fried my brain. Of the outgoings, we got money for Klassen, other than that, I cant recall anything other than buttons here and there.
Mori money.

I think we'll see sales of Klaassesn
Mori
Besci
Lookman
Niasse

...that'll reduce the spend a bit.

I cant see it either, but that said, utterly arsed on net spend me. Squad looks improved, lets see. If the club have done that prudently, cant really see the problem.
I haven't either. I just think it's important we tidy up the figures around fees/wages saved/spent as a way of judging where we are as a club at the moment governance-wise.

Digne 18m
Mina 28m
Rico 50m

Klaassen 13m
Mori 9m

74m NET.

Simple.

Richarlison was 40m.

Still, no denying that money has been spent in the market and on increased wages. Of course, the TV deal negates a lot of that since Moshiri came in, but there's been investment beyond that of Kenwright over the last 12-18 months, no question.

Richarlison was 40m.

Still, no denying that money has been spent in the market and on increased wages. Of course, the TV deal negates a lot of that since Moshiri came in, but there's been investment beyond that of Kenwright over the last 12-18 months, no question.

Rico was 50m.

You cant ignore add ons.

Also 50m in Managers comp and another 40m in Agent fees.

But carpetbagger doh.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back