Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know.

I can see this net spend coming right down in the next few days. As predicted.

I reckon we'll see, conservatively, £30M for the sale of Niasse and Lookman with maybe our money back on Besic this summer rather than a loan to buy. Total: £35M. Bolassie's sale would be next summer after his loan I think.

So by the weekend I'd expect the net spend to be circa £30M-£35M - maybe less.

Ha, this is desperate at best dave, we aren't even interested in selling niasse and I think the same goes for lookman tbh.

As I said mate, I have no value judgement about it all. I stated early in the summer that we were in austerity mode, and while it's not classic austerity with cuts, it's certainly a drawing in of horns from what went before.

No what I agree mate, but look at the squad now, Brands and Silva are absolute geniuses. We look like a team for less money and have only really played one of our signings. I for the first time since Martinez completed his first year am excited.

It is difficult to see where the new purchases we have are sliding into the first XI on the basis of the last 2 performances. Siggy was Motm for me at the weekend and Richarlisson is on fire so where does Bernard fit? Even Schniedenfraud is doing well and Davies seemed 'mature' in partnership with Gana when he came on, so where does Gomes fit? Bainesy seems to be determined to keep Digne out. The two CB's are still obvious upgrades mind.

We needed a squad. We have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back