Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
1536146614291.webp

Make of that what you will

I would move heaven and earth and get Neves from Wolves in Janaury - £50-60 million on the table and get him through the door.

Gana Gomes

Walcott Neves Bernard

Richarlison

Tosun, Siggurdsson, Lookman and Schnerderlin as options from the bench

I would move heaven and earth and get Neves from Wolves in Janaury - £50-60 million on the table and get him through the door.

Gana Gomes

Walcott Neves Bernard

Richarlison

Tosun, Siggurdsson, Lookman and Schnerderlin as options from the bench

You’d move heaven and earth to buy a defensive midfielder and stick him behind the striker.

Thankfully you’re not God.

Can't see Wolves selling Neves. I think we should target Ramsey at Arsenal, with him only having six months remaining on his contract.

I know many people say that he wouldn't come to Everton, but I'm pretty sure that I have read that his wife is pregnant with twins. A pay rise and a move out of London to a leafy Cheshire suburb may be appealing to Ramsey and his family at this moment in time.

Can't see Wolves selling Neves. I think we should target Ramsey at Arsenal, with him only having six months remaining on his contract.

I know many people say that he wouldn't come to Everton, but I'm pretty sure that I have read that his wife is pregnant with twins. A pay rise and a move out of London to a leafy Cheshire suburb may be appealing to Ramsey and his family at this moment in time.
I’m sure he and his wife could afford to move to a leafy London suburb if they so desire
Pauletta the new Brazilian star would do for me but there a lot of bigger clubs than us looking at his 45m release clause

...but this is the Summer 2018 Transfer Window thread and the Summer 2018 Transfer Window is closed.

I wonder who will dare open a new thread for the next window.
As soon as it happens, we'll expect morning updates. Are you feeling up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back