Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three transfer windows have gone by and we still haven't replaced lukaku and some people on here have the nerve to mock lukaku when he misses a chance for united.

How do we replace a genuinely world class striker? We certainly need better than what we have though.

Looking at Digne, Bernard, Richarlison and possibly Mina it appears that silva and Brands can pick a player...

Think the centre midfield will be the next positions to sort out though.

How do we replace a genuinely world class striker? We certainly need better than what we have though.
After three transfer windows the best the club could get was tosun, get a grip.
After his first game you could see he wouldn't fit in here.
Vardy would of been a great stop gap for a season or 2.

You cant sign an entire team in 1 window...

Permanent player wise we have

Pickford
Digne
Bernard
Richarlison

Who all look very good + Mina to come in.

I'd not be surprised to see 2 signings in Jan + 4 in the summer to have a new 11.
Sorry Zat, but I and a few others were bang on this summer. We could tell Tosun and DCL were not up to the job here. We needed another type of striker in.

It was just as big a problem as LB and CB.

We have a player like Digne who is a superb crosser of the ball who has only really Richarlison to get into the box to aim for...and he's supposed to play just ahead of him! Also Sigurdsson is wasted on the one thing he can do right: swing crosses in.

Sorry Zat, but I and a few others were bang on this summer. We could tell Tosun and DCL were not up to the job here. We needed another type of striker in.

It was just as big a problem as LB and CB.

We have a player like Digne who is a superb crosser of the ball who has only really Richarlison to get into the box to aim for...and he's supposed to play just ahead of him! Also Sigurdsson is wasted on the one thing he can do right: swing crosses in.

We also need a whole new midfield, as Zat says, we cant buy a whole team in 1 window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back