Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
....nooooooo (and it has happened!!).
Haha.

I'll be honest and say that I don't pay great attention to the transfer threads until the morning updates arrive. It's like waiting for the advent calendar to know Christmas is coming, and disregarding the Christmas stuff for sale in the in shops that appears the day after Halloween.

Haha.

I'll be honest and say that I don't pay great attention to the transfer threads until the morning updates arrive. It's like waiting for the advent calendar to know Christmas is coming, and disregarding the Christmas stuff for sale in the in shops that appears the day after Halloween.

...glad folk find them useful.

I do think posts that contain a source or link are worthy of more consideration and discussion than somebody’s personal aspiration. Ok, most of those links are tenuous, but an actual signing tends to be preceded by rumour.

0BC1691B-8A77-4981-B106-FA13AD4B1339.webp

Interesting!!!

..that is interesting. I posted on the first page of the new Transfer Window thread that Barrios could well be a target in January.

We were linked in the summer but his club President wanted to keep him until December. If I remember rightly, £15m release clause but it will be lower if Everton waited until January. He was impressive for Columbia in the World Cup.

..that is interesting. I posted on the first page of the new Transfer Window thread that Barrios could well be a target in January.

We were linked in the summer but his club President wanted to keep him until December. If I remember rightly, £15m release clause but it will be lower if Everton waited until January. He was impressive for Columbia in the World Cup.

I just expanded on my reply...

He was meant to be nailed on to Spurs at the start of the summer...lots of reports saying it was done.

Then Chelsea + then us.

What did you like about him in the world cup? Theres a boca vs barca exhibition (i guess) match on youtube from last month....nothing standout.

I just expanded on my reply...

He was meant to be nailed on to Spurs at the start of the summer...lots of reports saying it was done.

Then Chelsea + then us.

What did you like about him in the world cup? Theres a boca vs barca exhibition (i guess) match on youtube from last month....nothing standout.

..I thought he played well in the game v England. Nothing flash, but very competitive, especially as the game went on. Also thought it encouraging that his club were reported desperate to keep until December, even though it was likely to cost them financially.

Funny how people thought a striker wasnt a priority when we have the following quality players:

Cenk "scored less than Arouna Kone in Turkey" Tosun

Oumar "absolutely no control" Niasse

Dominic "cant score in a brothel but is young so is sound" Calvert Lewin.

Absolutely mind boggling how these 3 were meant to have been the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back