Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lozano plays right or left. He played his last match on the right.
Agree on Richy. Ideally they're your wingers. But would leave Bernard and Sig in the middle at 9 and 10, which I think would actually work.
Whatever the case, if we want to get out of the mid table we need options.

Bernard Richarlison Lozano
I think that front 3 interchanging throughout games would be more than enough to "get out of the mid table".

Its got Top 6 at least all over it.

Cheers mate must have missed the tweet , not seen too much but looked very good in the WC.
I do....think there is a CF lined up.
Far too much noise of of Niasse / Tosun leaving for me.
Possibly a player from South America we couldnt get while their season was under way.
Marcel will be bringing in 1 striker. Proper business and more culling in the summer.
Depends on outs I'd imagine.

If we can punt Schneiderlin, we may get another midfielder, depending on how Gomes does.

Think the main efforts will be for a forward.

Ideally yes. Just don’t think we will.

SOZ

Linked with Gent's Samatta (striker) who is absolutely flavour of the month and not what we need. His teammate - Sander Berge - I would deffo take.
I think Berge definitely suits the type of number 6 Silva wants, i haven’t seen him much but read about him. Apparently he’s 6:4” and drops in between the centre backs and starts the attack’s from deep. And he’s supposedly very good technically.

As much as I like Lozano he's primarily left-sided isn't he? We have Richarlison, Bernard & Lookman who all like to operate from the left. We could with for someone for the right to be honest, direct competition for Walcott.

As much as I like Lozano he's primarily left-sided isn't he? We have Richarlison, Bernard & Lookman who all like to operate from the left. We could with for someone for the right to be honest, direct competition for Walcott.

He plays on the right as well mate, probably more than he plays on the left for PSV, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back