Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know , but if Walcott is sold for 20 then it’s only 20m outlay , literally every signing is a risk , look at sncheinerfraud , supposed proven experiences prem player and he is leterally stealing a living
Attacking from the Dutch league are extremely risky though. That league bleeds goals. Not so long ago there were some on here begging to spend 60m+ on Dolberg.

Well considering Davies had started several games at center mid, I’d say that’s a priority. We need two more if Gomes is signed on a perm. I’d also say an actual striker would be great. That’s just me though. We legit have four good wide players already.

If Richarlison stays up top. Weve got Bernard + lookman + Walcott...

Its an ideal time this season to see Lookman push Walcott out (which we should all hope for) leaving him as 3rd choice...or 4th choice if Richarlison reverts back out wide.

Imagine having Lozano, Richarlison and Bernard as the 3 forward players...on the counter it would be devastating.

Right back, Coleman as @Nymzee first highlighted hasnt done well since his injury...imagine having another Digne level player on the right.

Those 2 signings would really stretch teams...

Centrally we do need signings but id say that wouldnt be in Jan whilst we have Gomes and Gana. Although id like to ses a Neves type signed who can dictate from deep.

I think those 3 types of players should be the priority before going for a superstar up front.

Thats fine if we sold Niasse and Tosun. But it shouldnt be the focus while we have Richarlison playing there.. lets see how he does first.
Says the man priotizing right wing...
That’s fine if we sold Walcott and Lookman. But it shouldn’t be the focus while we have Lookman..let’s see how he does first.

40m wont buy you anything.

70m+
And to realistically attract that quality, we need CL football.

Chicken, meet egg.
theres no-one decent available, theres those italian fellas everyone keeps mentioning but lord knows if they will be any good

We dont know who may be available.

Champions league level players would join for cash and knowing we had quality throughout the side...we need to also improve in other areas.

I think Brands would find someone...

Says the man priotizing right wing...
That’s fine if we sold Walcott and Lookman. But it shouldn’t be the focus while we have Lookman..let’s see how he does first.

You cant compare Tosun + Niasse to Walcott and Lookman.

For starters, Walcott is a good player + Lookman is a potential star. Tosun and Niasse are neither.

We havent got the ability or need to have 5 forwards on the books...Richarlison+DCL+ANother is enough...which means selling Tosun and Niasse.

For the priority positions id say Right forward, right back and a deep playmaker...

Sort those 3 out then we have a fabulous 11 and can pick and choose top quality to sign as we would be pushing top 4.

We dont know who may be available.

Champions league level players would join for cash and knowing we had quality throughout the side...we need to also improve in other areas.

I think Brands would find someone...

You cant compare Tosun + Niasse to Walcott and Lookman.

For starters, Walcott is a good player + Lookman is a potential star. Tosun and Niasse are neither.

We havent got the ability or need to have 5 forwards on the books...Richarlison+DCL+ANother is enough...which means selling Tosun and Niasse.

For the priority positions id say Right forward, right back and a deep playmaker...

Sort those 3 out then we have a fabulous 11 and can pick and choose top quality to sign as we would be pushing top 4.
You’re making my point Zat. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back