Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 20 goals that would go plus assists..

Probably our best young prospect too...

Our best central defender also...

These should go...

Besic,Mirallas,Bolasie,Williams,McCarthy,Klaussen,
When you shed players in important positions you are always going to shed goals and assists, but you do actually replace those players not play men down.

Mori might be decent alongside someone who can tell him what he needs to be going - he’s great in the air and has some pace.
Jags is vocal and as back up to come in when needed he’s fairly dependable.
Big season for Holgate. If he continues his improvement he can be first choice.
I’d keep those 3.

Williams is gash - bin immediately!

Keane is the interesting one. He needs to be more aggressive. Lost count of the times he got bullied or didn’t win long balls knocked up. He’s a big unit. If he was winning those balls then I reckon confidence in other areas of his game would follow. Issues seem to be psychological with him.

We need 1 top centre back to come in.

Didn't realise you payed the bill

Via tv subscriptions, going to games and buying club merchandise i do my bit.

But seriously i didnt want the club sepnding 45mil on a player that i didnt rate and would have no resale value in 4 years. Moshiri isnt a bottomless pit of cash so every time some is wasted it lowers our chances of reaching our goals. The top 6 clubs that have double the revenue can afford to make the odd mistake on a player we cant. An even when they do they get some mugs like us to take them off there hands.

He was literally the only player on the pitch at times that DID impact a game. How bout we see what the guy can do without surrounding him with absolute crap? Everyone now has penciled in Walcott, Tosun, and Coleman as actual starters, yet Sigurdsson has barely played with them. The guy has been a stud everywhere he’s gone, but one year at EFC, and he still has decent. It MIGHT be an anomaly.
No he hasn't, he bombed at Spurs, he's looked bang average at us and even at Swansea his stats over shone what he did from open play

When you shed players in important positions you are always going to shed goals and assists, but you do actually replace those players not play men down.

The point is there are players that need to go before the likes of Jags,Rooney,Niasse, & DCL...

Please see my list....

Jags & Rooney got one more season in them & can play a role next season...
DCL is one of our best young prospects why would we sell...
Niasse has showed he can be useful as a squad player...

The point is there are players that need to go before the likes of Jags,Rooney,Niasse, & DCL...

Please see my list....

Jags & Rooney got one more season in them & can play a role next season...
DCL is one of our best young prospects why would we sell...
Niasse has showed he can be useful as a squad player...
DCL is a fraud

Keane is the interesting one. He needs to be more aggressive. Lost count of the times he got bullied or didn’t win long balls knocked up. He’s a big unit. If he was winning those balls then I reckon confidence in other areas of his game would follow. Issues seem to be psychological with him.
He's abysmal mate.

Weak.
Can't pass.
Can't head.
Scared to open his mouth.

Get rid asap. Pay his wages for the next year and just get Burnley to take him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back