Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I have to admit to not being a big fan of Zaha. To me he’s very much the same type as Bolasie. He’s better than Bolasie but the same type.

Just done a quick comparison of Zaha and Walcott. Zaha has played approximately 250 club games and scored 34 goals, whilst Walcott has played approximately 300 games with a return of 72.

Bolasie
Martina
Williams
DCL
Jags
Rooney
Keane
Niasse

Get all these frauds out in that order

That's 20 goals that would go plus assists..

Probably our best young prospect too...

Our best central defender also...

These should go...

Besic,Mirallas,Bolasie,Williams,McCarthy,Klaussen,

Agree with all aside from Niasse. He only cost just over a third of what we signed Keane for! Plus he's proven he can score goals. Unless we are signing two proven better strikers, he stays for me.
He creeped on the bottom of my ordered list, mainly because I think we need another main striker with Tosun as backup and that would demote him further down the pecking order.

Based on what? He's been very average and very rarely effects a game
He was literally the only player on the pitch at times that DID impact a game. How bout we see what the guy can do without surrounding him with absolute crap? Everyone now has penciled in Walcott, Tosun, and Coleman as actual starters, yet Sigurdsson has barely played with them. The guy has been a stud everywhere he’s gone, but one year at EFC, and he still has decent. It MIGHT be an anomaly.

Agreed. McGuire is not good, neither is Mawson, and frankly, is there a decent English CB period? We don’t need another immobile CB. We need elite athletes back there who also can pass a ball occasionally.

Dearth of decent centre backs in football in general these days. Half wanna be old school, half wanna be progressive and usually fall well short. Van Dijk prob best of a bad bunch. Happy to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back