Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin vogt from hoffenheim is a really good player, him and holgate can be fine CB duo

Bayern Munich are sniffing around Vogt, it seems they just want to buy every one of Hoffenheim's best players o_O Makes a change from them buyin ours I guess :p

But yes, he's a very good players, there is quite a lot of good central defenders in the league right now, and Vogt is one of the best.

He actually used to be a central midfielder, it's just his 2 seasons at Hoffenheim he has moved to central defence.

I dont think the baines going to the U.S thing is real to be honest, someone probably just saw him on a plane going to LA for his holidays.

If it is true i think it is a good call foor all involved, he has been great for us, but we do have a reputation of keeping hold of aging players a little to long, i feel baines is abit more sensible nad laid back about what his body can do and what he can offer everton

...Wednesday 23rd May and here’s a summary of this morning’s transfer rumours;

- Le10 Sport have repeated yesterday’s news linking Everton and Spurs with Lille midfielder, Yves Bissouma.

LOL if this is the best Brand can offer

Nothing special playing short passes jogging around at 60% pace most of the match.

Let’s hope this is not true.

LOL if this is the best Brand can offer

Nothing special playing short passes jogging around at 60% pace most of the match.

Let’s hope this is not true.

..the inference is that this player is a Steve Walsh target. He actually looks quite decent on some of the compilation clips and those who watch Lille (@Nymzee ) rate him highly.

..the inference is that this player is a Steve Walsh target. He actually looks quite decent on some of the compilation clips and those who watch Lille (@Nymzee ) rate him highly.

Mate, I usually watch the match clip instead of compilation. It’s less exagerated/misleading and shows what he did throughout the match. Much more accurate assesment on what he can/can’t do.

I don’t see anything special to be honest.
Imposing - no
High energy -no
Ball carrier - no
Dictate play - no
Needs someone beside him in order to look good - YES
Short meaningless passing - YES

Ive got some bad news for you lads.

Everton have just been ranked the 19th most valuable team in Europe, valued at 448m.

West Ham were 16th.

The top 10.

Top 10 European clubs by 'enterprise value'
  • Manchester United - €3.255bn
  • Real Madrid - €2.92bn
  • Barcelona - €2.78bn
  • Bayern Munich - €2.55bn
  • Manchester City - €2.16bn
  • Arsenal - €2.10bn
  • Chelsea - €1.76bn
  • Liverpool - €1.58bn
  • Juventus - €1.30bn
  • Tottenham - €1.29bn
Source: KPMG

Mate, I usually watch the match clip instead of compilation. It’s less exagerated/misleading and shows what he did throughout the match. Much more accurate assesment on what he can/can’t do.

I don’t see anything special to be honest.
Imposing - no
High energy -no
Ball carrier - no
Dictate play - no
Needs someone beside him in order to look good - YES
Short meaningless passing - YES

..I don’t disagree but it might be a good game for him, it might be bad game for him, he might be carrying a knock etc. It’s a single game. I haven’t seen the lad enough to judge but those that see him game in game out appear to think he’s a talent.

Regardless, it’s probably not worth discussing given it was an apparent Walsh target and it appears a few of the big boys are circling.

Ive got some bad news for you lads.

Everton have just been ranked the 19th most valuable team in Europe, valued at 448m.

West Ham were 16th.

The top 10.

Top 10 European clubs by 'enterprise value'
  • Manchester United - €3.255bn
  • Real Madrid - €2.92bn
  • Barcelona - €2.78bn
  • Bayern Munich - €2.55bn
  • Manchester City - €2.16bn
  • Arsenal - €2.10bn
  • Chelsea - €1.76bn
  • Liverpool - €1.58bn
  • Juventus - €1.30bn
  • Tottenham - €1.29bn
Source: KPMG
thank god is didn't go on 'chances created' or 'shots on target'

I dont think the baines going to the U.S thing is real to be honest, someone probably just saw him on a plane going to LA for his holidays.

If it is true i think it is a good call foor all involved, he has been great for us, but we do have a reputation of keeping hold of aging players a little to long, i feel baines is abit more sensible nad laid back about what his body can do and what he can offer everton

Just hope we have someone lined up to replace him, don’t like the idea of starting the season with no left back. I know Columbia announced their World Cup squad and had Frank Fabra as an Everton player, but I think we need another left back with either premier league or European experience

In April, Bild reported that it’s an ‘open secret’ the Swedish left winger wants a transfer, and they claimed a January move to Arsenal had ‘shattered’.

The German newspaper reported an offer of over €40m, from Arsenal or anyone else, would have a good chance of success this summer.

Forsberg hasn’t had a good season with RB Leipzig and a change may suit him perfectly, but Arsenal could be reluctant to go over that €40m figure.

Emil Forsberg for 40m lads?

:hayee::hayee::hayee:

In April, Bild reported that it’s an ‘open secret’ the Swedish left winger wants a transfer, and they claimed a January move to Arsenal had ‘shattered’.

The German newspaper reported an offer of over €40m, from Arsenal or anyone else, would have a good chance of success this summer.

Forsberg hasn’t had a good season with RB Leipzig and a change may suit him perfectly, but Arsenal could be reluctant to go over that €40m figure.

Emil Forsberg for 40m lads?

:hayee::hayee::hayee:

I don’t mind having their entire team to be honest, Lookman included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back