Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m praying for Ziyech not going to lie, same as this time last year Ziyech has remained my number one pick....

we haven’t had a player of his ability for as long as i remember... there is no room for him across the park with Fekir and Keita etc ....

I like Gylfi but Ziyech Conor Mcgregor style strolls into our first eleven and instantly improves our threat going forward... perfect for this league!!

Imagine having attacking options of

Tosun, Kluivert, Ziyech, Lonzano, Lookman, Gylfi, Walcott

Whoa
Ziyech is 25 and still in Holland,no one from the top leagues has bought him and he is in the biggest shop window in Holland playing for Ajax.

Looks to be another Klassen to me.

The best talents in Holland leave in the late teens and early 20's,someone still playing at 25 at Ajax doesn't fill me with confidence.

Ziyech is 25 and still in Holland,no one from the top leagues has bought him and he is in the biggest shop window in Holland playing for Ajax.

The best talents in Holland leave in the late teens and early 20's,someone still playing at 25 at Ajax doesn't fill me with confidence.
Have you seen him play much? Even highlight reels show he transcends the league he is in, he dosen’t look good he looks great his passing vision energy and technical skill are all incredible i understand what you are saying about the dutch league but he is a cut above the rest!

Have to agree with Ash here, ive been watching Ziyetch since we were interested in Martinez's time. Before he moved to FC Twente the lad could be world class skill wise he is a class above anything we have, a sweat left foot the lads scores and creates chances. My only worry is he looks a bit lightweight, but i would love him here the lad is going to be a star.

I know it's just one journalist making up a link but £70m for Martial? He's a decent player that would improve a lot of teams but has he really done enough to double his transfer value from the £36m Man Utd paid for him 3 years ago?

I hope this is a link that dies a death.

https://www.footballfancast.com/pre...ake-anthony-martial-his-first-everton-signing
He's not worth 70m but he's absolutely top quality. We couldn't bring him in I don't think because, should he become available, bigger and better clubs will be in for him.

Brilliant wasn't it.
No wonder though is it. He gets 8 minutes a game to try and do something. Lukaku does sweet FA but bags regularly.

Imagine Martial up there for the mighty Blues mate. IMAGINE.

Absolute dream signing he would be... Would love it, think he would come with a chip on his shoulder wanting to prove everyone wrong, including Mourinho - nice type of motivation that.

but...

never happening.

He's nothing like Klaassen in terms of playing style though.

Well that’s not all true. Rat boy was there until he was 24. Just saying...

Ziyech is quite good. Much preferred him to Klassen last year. Chance to right our wrong and bring in someone who is actually talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back