Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still had plenty left over from Coutinho sale. Let’s not start calling other clubs out over spending big given the money we wasted last season.

Liverpool got 95 million from the coutinioh money and another 55 in add-ons their never getting. Then they spent 75 million of that on vvd

I though they didn't spend any money?
They will throw money at it now after all their recent failures. Not sure Fabinho , Keita and Fekir will bridge that gap to man city. Watched Keita a fair few times and he's looked poor to average, only time will tell, he's been described as the African 'Deco' by the Rawk clan. Ha.

Looks like an attempt to put out a few fires (tears) this.

Liverpool got 95 million from the coutinioh money and another 55 in add-ons their never getting. Then they spent 75 million of that on vvd

They’re hardly short of money though are they? Money raised from champions league run, 3rd place finish. They’re one of the richest teams in the world.
We spent shed loads last year and have little to show for it.

Let’s concentrate on ourselves

Tell you what, some of you must have davek amounts of free time on your hands, given the amount of Ligue 1 football you seem to be watching

I'm in the (sometimes un)fortunate position where it's my job and I have seen a lot of Fabinho. I suggested him just the other day as the ideal midfield signing.

He's ace. I'll automatically hate him now he plays for them, but he's a fantastic player.

ffs

I hardly ever get arsed by other clubs, especially the RS, but they've signed a hell of a player in Fabinho.

He's miles better than Can, let's put it that way

Gutted @Nymzee
This was my reaction too, seen him play a bit and he’s very good. Keita is a bit of an unknown quantity but Fabinho is absolutely quality and I’m amazed no one bigger ever came in for him.

This was my reaction too, seen him play a bit and he’s very good. Keita is a bit of an unknown quantity but Fabinho is absolutely quality and I’m amazed no one bigger ever came in for him.

Atletico Madrid and Man United were after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back