Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my reaction too, seen him play a bit and he’s very good. Keita is a bit of an unknown quantity but Fabinho is absolutely quality and I’m amazed no one bigger ever came in for him.

Keita is decent (hadn't seen him play before this season but saw a few Leipzig games in the last few months), but seems very rash. Can imagine he'll be easy to wind up.

Fabinho is classy, though. Shame he'll turn into a bad s***house as soon as he puts a red shirt on, like.

He’s a massive helmet and graceless pissy pants but he’s a good manager unfortunately mate.
That’s why some shouldn’t be quick to write off Marco Silva. Silva is 40 years old, and already has 3 trophies under his belt and broke club records at two of his previous clubs.

Klopp at the same age, had zero trophies and a relegation on his CV with Mainz. He then Walked out having failed to get them promoted again.

He’s a massive helmet and graceless pissy pants but he’s a good manager unfortunately mate.

Don’t disagree with any of that but the pissy pants bit in my opinion is what keeps him from being a title winning manager to emotional and too much one of the fans and one of the boys.

Sorry I know this isn’t really the right thread.

That’s why some shouldn’t be quick to write off Marco Silva. Silva is 40 years old, and already has 3 trophies under his belt and broke club records at two of his previous clubs.

Klopp at the same age, had zero trophies and a relegation on his CV with Mainz. He then Walked out having failed to get them promoted again.

We can’t be worried about them, they are a bit ahead of us they are three years into development under their manager, all focus has to be on our own development. I rate Koop and I rate many of the Norway players, not all mind and I think they are unbalanced. Ultimately though they are still in the same space as us, won nothing despite all the huffing and puffing and they are well into this cycle. It’s alarming how many finals Koop has lost.

Think Woodburn will be a player. I’m not sure a striker would suit them they essentially play with three attacking midfielders upfront.

The sad tale of Daniel Sturridge though has West Ham written all over him doesn’t he.

True well a forward then whatever we want to call them because they lost Salah and were half the team. I rate Woodburn can't see him getting enough games though.

Let's not focus on them, lads and ladies.

As I said, bit gutted about Fabinho but more interested in who we'll try and bring in.

No doubt we need some major upheaval but the main concern is the manager and what system he'll play.

Once that's established, we'll start to see movement in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back