Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he struggled so much, but he hasn't kicked on as we expected. You have to remember that the Belgian league is a level below even the Dutch league, so going to Monaco was quite a step up in class, plus he was competing for a starting place with the likes of Fabinho and Moutinho. He's certainly found it harder to score the number of goals, especially those belters from outside the box, and you have to maybe question the quality of keeping in these lesser leagues.

He's still only 21 remember so it's far too soon to say he's failed. he's in the Belgian prelim squad and I'd guess it's a toss up between him and Dendoncker as to who get's the nod, but I'd be surprised if he get's any actual game time if he does go.

Hear you. By that reckoning I'd swerve both.

I don't see us getting much, if anything, for Williams either. A loan deal that effectively pays the remainder of his contract would allow us to say goodbye to him with his contract finishing next summer.

We'd end up saving money on his wages.
No one will want him and Swansea won't be able to afford his wages.
His on 75k a week no way swansea are getting anywhere near that.

Just read up on him and watched the obligatory youtube vids.

Doesnt seem much of a playmaker...nothing standout...whoscored has him as the only young player consistently in the side but with a very low rating.

Who knows?
You certainly dont....

No one will want him and Swansea won't be able to afford his wages.
His on 75k a week no way swansea are getting anywhere near that.

I agree. It will be hard to get rid of him, but hopefully someone will want him, we may even have to subsidise his wage for a further 12 months. It's either that or keeping him on and continuing to pay all his wages for another year.

Could potentially give him away for free to a club that will offer him less in a wage but a longer contract.

Folk saying we can't buy top class players. Just add manager as ManCity, fine KDB, Aguero and Sane two weeks wages until they're unhappy. Now lash in 1million bids each for them and sign them up lickity-split. Retire manager of ManCity now we have world class players. EZPZ.

Hear you. By that reckoning I'd swerve both.
Pribably yes. But equally they could both go on to be very good players. But at the momwnt we already have midfield prospects like Beni Davies and Dowell. If we add anyone else he needs to be ready to start and I dont think either of those 2 Belgian lads are ready to slot right in.

Folk saying we can't buy top class players. Just add manager as ManCity, fine KDB, Aguero and Sane two weeks wages until they're unhappy. Now lash in 1million bids each for them and sign them up lickity-split. Retire manager of ManCity now we have world class players. EZPZ.

Idiot.

Its easier to just edit the database and put them in your squad, change their favourite team to Everton and put their CA at 196.

NOOB

Idiot.

Its easier to just edit the database and put them in your squad, change their favourite team to Everton and put their CA at 196.

NOOB

I had an eleven year old Messi starting the 2018/19 season mate. Needless to say, max out stats and he scored 498 goals in 5 matches. And I had 11 of them in my team.

I agree. It will be hard to get rid of him, but hopefully someone will want him, we may even have to subsidise his wage for a further 12 months. It's either that or keeping him on and continuing to pay all his wages for another year.

Could potentially give him away for free to a club that will offer him less in a wage but a longer contract.

His 34 in august, no one will give him a longer contract then 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back