Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Williams news?

Unless there’s someone ready to take him off our hands then there’s nothing to get excited about.
I've not seen any. I nearly got excited when I started reading a headline "Williams happy to leave Everton" but then it went on "season behind him and looking forward to the new campaign"

I've not seen any. I nearly got excited when I started reading a headline "Williams happy to leave Everton" but then it went on "season behind him and looking forward to the new campaign"

We need to be making it clear to some players that they’re not needed and won’t be playing next season. Let their agents get on with finding new clubs for them.
Williams and Mirallas are at the top of the list.

He won't be here next year. We will buy a centre half and demote him further down the pecking order. He will go back to Swansea, if they will have him.

We need to be making it clear to some players that they’re not needed and won’t be playing next season. Let their agents get on with finding new clubs for them.
Williams and Mirallas are at the top of the list.
I agree 100%. But in fairness to whoever the new manager is I think he should have a say in it.

He won't be here next year. We will buy a centre half and demote him further down the pecking order. He will go back to Swansea, if they will have him.
I keep having this wild dream about him going to Wolves. He's from that neck of the woods and, looking at their squad, there's very little premier experience in there.

Watched the Rayo Vallecano game last night.Moreno looks a decent LB as well as getting the winner he's had a decent season.Might be worth a punt as Baines eventual successor.

Chelsea have the player on a long term contract and will sell him for a good profit, I feel that was their only motive for signing him.

I doubt that tbh. The potential profit on Barkley is negligible and his price is plummeting as we speak

His agent got payed 7 million and Chelsea were sniffing a bargain..

Aye, that makes a little more sense

The Boro he got promoted from the championship into the premiership? Yeah that's the one
Yeah. Took him 3 years to get them promoted and 1 year to be relegated playing the most defensive football I've ever seen in the premier.

Do you think he'll get 3 years at Forest?. 7 managers in the last 4 years suggest not.

This started off as a conversation about why Dowell's form dipped at Forest.

Echo saying we’re willing to listen to offers for plenty of our players, and particularly high earners.

I suspect Walcott, Gylfi, Gana, Seamus, Tosun, and Pickford are all safe, as are all the youngsters like Lookman, Vlasic, Davies, DCL, Holgate, and Dowell. Jags and Baines will probably stay for continuity and because we’ll hardly receive offers for them. Everyone else I suspect, will be up for grabs if the offer is right. Be afraid you bunch of bottlers, your fat paycheck will need picking up elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back