Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tierney, Koulibaly, Dacoure, Martial, Lozano

They would all improve us. Would cost at least another 200m?And I doubt all would come but those would be the style of players I'd look at.

He still wasn't getting the results and the way he played still got him the sack. Just because the guy they got in did worse doesn't mean they weren't justified in sacking the first one.
You were insinuating that playing the type of footnall that suits Dowell got him sacked. Im just pointing out that playing the type of foitball that doesnt suit Dowell got th worse results.

Walcott is 'really good' under what barometer? You mean for a below the top 6 side?

Sigurdsson has scored (if im not wrong) one or 2 goals outside of the box on average per season in the premier league...or his career, cant remember exactly...its not 5 a season like the star playmakers achieve from range.

In a silva team he typically plays a DM and a box to box CM. There is no sitting playmaker...sigurdsson has an engine and can play the CM role as hes a good all rounder...he shouldnt be higher up the pitch imo as theres more deadly players around and those already on the books who can take his place over the season.

I dont see where he fits im 12 months time...him and walcott on the bench or sold.

Off the top of my head

Vs split
Saints
Swansea
Liverpool

All goals from distance

You were insinuating that playing the type of footnall that suits Dowell got him sacked. Im just pointing out that playing the type of foitball that doesnt suit Dowell got th worse results.

Not really, your totally disregarding a manager that has had a year in charge and two transfer windows to get the players he wants in. Compared to a manager who has had 4 months in charge and about half of one transfer window with no money to completely change the way a team players.

Tierney, Koulibaly, Dacoure, Martial, Lozano

They would all improve us. Would cost at least another 200m?And I doubt all would come but those would be the style of players I'd look at.

Don't really get this high jizz factor for Tierney, plays in the business houses league, little slow on the turn and not a great defender

Never seen Lozano, so wondering how so many people know him and have watched him play?

Koulibaly the best there is available out there, cant see us getting him, same with Martial, and deal with Watford for Dacoure, cannot see that happening either

Need to buy the FIFA18 that @MoutsGoat or @FTY had for sale?

Don't really get this high jizz factor for Tierney, plays in the business houses league, little slow on the turn and not a great defender

Never seen Lozano, so wondering how so many people know him and have watched him play?

Koulibaly the best there is available out there, cant see us getting him, same with Martial, and deal with Watford for Dacoure, cannot see that happening either

I dont play FIFA fam.

Lozano is popular on fifa

.......Monday 28th May and here’s what’s in the transfer columns this morning;

- Ninetyminutesonline on line pick up on reports Ross Barkley could be on his way out at Chelsea after only five months.

- DC United manager, Ben Olsen, has delivered an update on the Wayne Rooney transfer situation; “There is interest in Wayne Rooney from our end and I think there is interest from his end too. I hope it can get over the line because he’s a very good player who can help us. He can be a great player for this league”.

- ReadEverton Weblog and other outlets suggest RB Leipzig are preparing a bid for Everton winger Ademola Lookman. The Telegraph say Marcel Brands will meet with the player and his representatives in a bid to keep him at Goodison.

- The Sunday columns say Tottenham Hotspur defender, Danny Rose, is wanted by Everton. The player has been linked with Manchester United but their interest is thought to have cooled. 4th Official suggest Everton are preparing a £40m bid for Rose.

- According to the Liverpool Echo, Davy Klaassen is going nowhere this summer. The player wants to fight for his place at Goodison.

- The Yorkshire Evening Post report Leeds United are set to tie down young defender, Tom Pearce, to a new 3 year contract. The player has been linked with a move to Everton.

- SkySports continue to link Everton and Tottenham with Lille midfielder, Yves Bissouma.

....and other stuff;

- Gazetto de la Sport report Udinese have emerged as contenders to sign Everton managerial target, Marco Silva. It would be an odd move seeing as though the Italian outfit are owned by Giampaulo Pozzo who also owns Watford.

.......Monday 28th May and here’s what’s in the transfer columns this morning;

- Ninetyminutesonline on line pick up on reports Ross Barkley could be on his way out at Chelsea after only five months.

- DC United manager, Ben Olsen, has delivered an update on the Wayne Rooney transfer situation; “There is interest in Wayne Rooney from our end and I think there is interest from his end too. I hope it can get over the line because he’s a very good player who can help us. He can be a great player for this league”.

- ReadEverton Weblog and other outlets suggest RB Leipzig are preparing a bid for Everton winger Ademola Lookman. The Telegraph say Marcel Brands will meet with the player and his representatives in a bid to keep him at Goodison.

- The Sunday columns say Tottenham Hotspur defender, Danny Rose, is wanted by Everton. The player has been linked with Manchester United but their interest is thought to have cooled. 4th Official suggest Everton are preparing a £40m bid for Rose.

- According to the Liverpool Echo, Davy Klaassen is going nowhere this summer. The player wants to fight for his place at Goodison.

- The Yorkshire Evening Post report Leeds United are set to tie down young defender, Tom Pearce, to a new 3 year contract. The player has been linked with a move to Everton.

- SkySports continue to link Everton and Tottenham with Lille midfielder, Yves Bissouma.

....and other stuff;

- Gazetto de la Sport report Udinese have emerged as contenders to sign Everton managerial target, Marco Silva. It would be an odd move seeing as though the Italian outfit are owned by Giampaulo Pozzo who also owns Watford.
Top work , even on a Bank Holiday - impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back