Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours are true and Niasse may be off to Turkey for £15mil (where he did well and has now a good record in the premier league) then wed have Tosun and DCL only + Walcott as an option.

If were looking at Walcott there then Lozano is an option too (either wing + up front) who Suarez has stated is the one who could emulate his playing style the most...

Either go for Belotti at Torino whose still u25 but as proven as you can get OR go for 2 younger lads who have huge potential...if one achieves it then its a good investment.

Or it could be Everton leaking this to see indirectly if Rose would be interested without exposing our desire...or even our own smokescreen.

Wow!!! Two players now linked today who i want :p

TORREIRA and DIOP.

Those 2 signings would be game changers...

Torreira is around the same height as Marco Veratti and would be the deep midfielder who can spray the ball around...also a leader...fighter and all round star in the making.

Diop is the same height as Distin...cultured defender and looks elegant with the ball striding forward. Captain of Toulouse and just ACE.

2 potentially world class players...no exaggeration.

Why Roma? Also theyve been linked to Kluivert heavily...

Could be that we see Brands vs Monchi in action?

Where have we been linked with Diop?

And Roma are targeting a player like Torreiro so makes sense.

Wow!!! Two players now linked today who i want :p

TORREIRA and DIOP.

Those 2 signings would be game changers...

Torreira is around the same height as Marco Veratti and would be the deep midfielder who can spray the ball around...also a leader...fighter and all round star in the making.

Diop is the same height as Distin...cultured defender and looks elegant with the ball striding forward. Captain of Toulouse and just ACE.

There's something we can agree upon. Silva is going to want two DCMs that can function more as box to box types to spring our attack and tackle. He's sooolo much like Veratti. Only issue there is while he and Gana would be murder for anyone to play against, we have to find some aerial abilities to guard against set pieces SOMEWHERE.

I've been seeing that we've been linked with Lascelles from Newcastle, which would be a solid defensive signing. That or Mawson from Swansea, although both of them are English and young and so will cost a lot. Not sure who I'd pick as my left back choices as I really like Bertrand but he's 29 now...

Where have we been linked with Diop?

And Roma are targeting a player like Torreiro so makes sense.

It was on newsnow earlier...was us and 2 other prem sides...worse teams than us.

There's something we can agree upon. Silva is going to want two DCMs that can function more as box to box types to spring our attack and tackle. He's sooolo much like Veratti. Only issue there is while he and Gana would be murder for anyone to play against, we have to find some aerial abilities to guard against set pieces SOMEWHERE.

Torreira and Gana would be very exciting indeed.

Diop is 6'4 and was linked earlier today..

Both have good highlight reels but only one of them I wouldn’t worry about acclimatising to this league.

Lozanos numbers are epic though + Mexico is a massive market for merchandising, sponsors etc...

Transfer costs could be covered over time on that alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back