Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must be joking Haha.

For immediate top quality of course VVD and Fabinho are superior.

But for excitement...Torreira is very exciting and pofential to become a hero for us...

Diop a player who also could grow with the club...both able to offer what we need and add to the group of young lads we have.

I love the romance of building something...not signing household names.

Afonso Alves has epic numbers in that league.

Youre better than this...totally different players

Well yeh, the kinda thinking I’m using for King is the same for Walcott. I’m not advocating signing only PL proven players I’m just saying I know he can do it and have no idea if some dwarf cartel runner can do it over here.

Bolasie
Williams
Keane
Schneiderlin
Rooney
Sigurdsson
Martina

“Premier League proven”, and absolutely terrible. Why don’t we at least be a bit forward thinking for a change?

Josh King would not improve us one bit. Niasse scored the same number of goals as him last season in about a quarter of the minutes.

For immediate top quality of course VVD and Fabinho are superior.

But for excitement...Torreira is very exciting and pofential to become a hero for us...

Diop a player who also could grow with the club...both able to offer what we need and add to the group of young lads we have.

I love the romance of building something...not signing household names.

Youre better than this...totally different players

I don’t care about potential Zat it’s hardly like VVD and Fabinho are old either haha.

I know they’re different I’m just saying big numbers in the Dutch league means jack all a lot of the times.

I like Lozano, I think he’d be a great signing, I just prefer King’s profile more this summer.

I don’t care about potential Zat it’s hardly like VVD and Fabinho are old either haha.

I know they’re different I’m just saying big numbers in the Dutch league means jack all a lot of the times.

I like Lozano, I think he’d be a great signing, I just prefer King’s profile more this summer.

Raphaël Nuzzolo scored more goals than Salah in the Swiss league and is now playing for Xamax but I know which player I'd rather have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back