Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are minimum requirements but I think it will be done over 3/4 windows.
A squad of 37 needs to be culled to 22/23 before 5/6 players can be brought in .
i expect a major clear out this summer ,either sales,loans with a view to move on later .or free giveaways.
Robles
Steks
Jags
Williams
Baines
Pennington
Browning
Martina
Galloway
Bolassie
Klassen
Sandro
Rooney
Garbutt
Morgan
Klassen
Niasse
Tarashaj
Plus a few of the younger lads will be gone hopefully by June 19
some hopefully immediately ,Williams ,Mirallas etc others Baines by next summer
More importantly, will that money get us one whole Koulibaly?

I'd give him back if need be. Wages would be a stumbling block and we could help finance that by letting him go in a free.

I can see this being a problem with a lot of our players who we want to get shut of.
You say that, but then you remember Watford taking Cleverley for eight million pounds. Eight! Million!! Pounds!!! We’re boss at getting good money for our dross, and with all the cash sloshing around the game, I don’t see that changing - we’ve got form for doing the same, just with much bigger sums.

Amine Harit.....de light, diop, torriera, lauro martinez although missed the boat ok him now.

Good polish striker Sampdoria.

Basicaly...look at anyone top performing in italy n germany that are not already at the top clubs and are under 23 ish

Marcel won`t be sanctioning the signing of bang average over priced players like Josh King.

That was the Walsh era, those days are gone.

I'm actually a little nervous to see who the first player we bring in for proper money is this summer. It will be very telling on what and where we are going.

I kno
They are minimum requirements but I think it will be done over 3/4 windows.
A squad of 37 needs to be culled to 22/23 before 5/6 players can be brought in .
i expect a major clear out this summer ,either sales,loans with a view to move on later .or free giveaways.
Robles
Steks
Jags
Williams
Baines
Pennington
Browning
Martina
Galloway
Bolassie
Klassen
Sandro
Rooney
Garbutt
Morgan
Klassen
Niasse
Tarashaj
Plus a few of the younger lads will be gone hopefully by June 2019
some hopefully immediately ,Williams ,Mirallas etc others Baines by next summer
I know Davy klassen has been poor but did we buy 2 of them ?

Marcel won`t be sanctioning the signing of bang average over priced players like Josh King.

That was the Walsh era, those days are gone.

Depends what you consider overpriced for a fast, strong 26-year-old who has scored 24 Premier League goals in his last two seasons and can score anywhere across the front line?

If it was Joao Kinginho from Sporting Lisbon, and he'd got the same numbers in the Portuguese League, people would be saying we'd need him in to get into the top four - a bit like with Sandro last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back