Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s about balance when picking a midfield 3, at the moment the 2 most mobile players we have are Gana and Davies in that midfield, Wilshire is a good player, he has good vision and can pick a pass, but he lacks pace and can’t tackle, so other players need to do that for him. For me we already have, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Vlasic and Klassen in the position Wilshire will be best suited to, and we need a LB, CB, DM and CF in the summer
Other than Rooney who's legs have gone, none of them others can run a game.

Not necessarily saying sign wilshire because he's a sick note with little man syndrome, but we desperately need a ball player like him for the middle of the park

Other than Rooney who's legs have gone, none of them others can run a game.

Not necessarily saying sign wilshire because he's a sick note with little man syndrome, but we desperately need a ball player like him for the middle of the park
Siggy though.....

These Wilshere shouts. Is it not just a means to get him a better contract offer from Arsenal? I don't see us getting him.
Ps. Decent player, but likes time off.
Anyone who thinks it’s anything other than this is deluded. Just using us like so many other players have, to get a big new contract.

If we’ve had any sort of long term interest, we should’ve got him in the summer when his stock was low and would’ve been (relatively) cheap to buy too.

I think Wilshire is a good player, but if he gets in our side, who misses out? Probably Davies, I would rather develop Davies in the first team, than bring in Wilshire. We have more pressing matters to address in defence and up front for me
Who misses out? Our midfield is poor, the worst midfield I’ve seen in years. Davies has potential, but is a long way from from dominating games for us.

I would buy 2 new midfielders and gana & davies as 3rd/4th back up. Sell besic and schneiderlin.

What ever you think of Wilshire, he would be miles ahead of anything we have at the moment.

Just go out and get Seri and N'zonzi. Gana, Siggy and Davies come in and out dependant on fitness/games. Think Fonseca can work with that.

The kid has the potential to be the next bale, if the money is there moshiri has to go for him.
I would even go as far as saying pay over the odds for him and sign him now before the transfer window opens.
I'm not sure we have the money available to do this on the back of how many failed transfers we've made. And the fact we'll have to pay off Sam etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back