Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we have the money available to do this on the back of how many failed transfers we've made. And the fact we'll have to pay off Sam etc
If Sam leaves there has to be money there for the next manager, no manager will come in and buy no players.

Should have bought sessegnon last season or before...obviously a talent..

Same goes for Lewis Cook.

In the same sense we'll probably want that manager to have some input on said players.

Or Walsh will just buy turd again

Defo the 2nd bit.

And thats the problem, our DoF should be picking the manager and buying the players that manager is likely to want to fit his style.

Instead 5 star stevie is just ordering room service while shrugging his shoulders saying "not my fault".

Utter farce.

i don't think the failure of a few signings during one of our most mismanaged seasons in recent history is a good enough reason to neglect signing european talent.
Neither should we dismiss players from England because the value is better abroad. That’s very debatable.

We are at the bottom of a very, very long list of clubs that think the same.

Most of whom already have an established LB with plenty of years ahead of them. We can offer regular football right now.
Same with Tierney at Celtic. Get one of them and a long term, first choice CB and that'd be a good summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back