Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t see us going after 1 Watford player. He’s being given a great opportunity here to attract better players, apart from Doucoure/Richarlison they are all average and a deal for hose two would make little sense giving the fees they would command.

Agree, we shouldnt even be looking at Watford players, this where Brands comes in, leave them all there, we need knew players yes but we need to go out and find them, not do what Roberto did and bring the old boys across, especially considering we believe they down tools

Danny Rose lost his position In that team last season, do you think for a second if they rated him they'd let us buy him? We are not Mancity who can just take players from teams with pulling power like they did with Walker.

Rose lost his position in the spurs team because of that interview he did. The same as walker was dropped when he let it be known he wanted to go to city the season before and the same as Toby was dropped this season when he refused to sign a new contract amid the speculation from United.

Poch does it with everyone who steps out if line. Freezes them out of the squad, then by time they get sold they've already been forgotten about and replaced by someone else.

I'd be made up if we got rose and I think the only people who wouldn't be impressed if we got him would be evertonions. The fact that people on here are saying that a lad who can get Into a team that finishes top 3 isnt good enough for us is ludicrous.

Theo Walcott came here and couldn't get a game for arsenal because he wasn't good enough and is one of our best players. Rose isn't getting a game because he's been frozen out and people are moaning ffs.

Last edited:
I want them both. lol
IMG_20180601_200613.webp

Does this sound like Everton??

"My agent Fernando Felicevich will take care of the transfer market, and I will devote myself to recover, then we can see if I will change team or not. My first thought is to remain here, 100%"

"If I swap team, it will be for the best, to fight in the Champions League, to win titles, to fight for important things. We will see, the important thing is to always be in the best shape."

Heard we're trying to tempt Anichebe back from China (yes he's actually somehow blagged his way into getting a massive pay cheque over there) with a bumper contract offer.

Danny Rose lost his position In that team last season, do you think for a second if they rated him they'd let us buy him? We are not Mancity who can just take players from teams with pulling power like they did with Walker.
Wasn't he injured for a lot of last season? When he is fit he is one of the best left backs in the league and it would be stupid to pass that up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back