Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why Man U aren`t getting linked anymore.

He`s had his day, his next move is for a payday and hopefully we aren`t that club anymore.
I think due to how good the Spurs system is they can litrally make any player look half decent, that doesn’t mean if we put them in our system it’s the same result.

There is a lot of average players in that spurs team and he’s one of them.

We sold Lukaku for close to the world record fee at the time which was Pogba at 90 Mill. Then PSG bought Neymar for 198 million and the fees of every top player sold since have almost doubled. Classic Everton. Even Mourinho said if we’d waited longer he would have cost well over 100 Mill.

I know right? Deadline day deals to save on player wages for years... finally get money and do business early and the market exploded after we sold our best player.. proper Everton

I can’t see us going after 1 Watford player. He’s being given a great opportunity here to attract better players, apart from Doucoure/Richarlison they are all average and a deal for hose two would make little sense giving the fees they would command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back