Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey???????????

He’s got 5 goals in 30 odd Premier league games. He only scored once last season and that was on the opening day.

He looked like the Brazilian Ronaldo against us but we have an ungodly habit of making absolute shabite look like Baldon D'or contenders.

But yeah, Okaka is appalling.

No of course, if the price was right, I should've stipulated that, none of this 45m for Iceland rubbish. Ideal world and all that. Just feel like for this season we should stick to the Premier League where possible. Just so there's no Sandro or Klaassen moments again. Saying that, Keane hasn't exactly been the one we bought from Burnley.

Tbh I'd rather have sandro and klassen monuments than bolasie and Keane moments. I can't Bellevue they cost 57m and Keane had a yr left

Rose is the definition of average he’s not worth beyond 15m

He’s decent Rose, would offer energy and a threat from full back, which we have missed with Baines not being able to be relied upon. However don’t feel the move would be sensible, he’d cost a lot and I’m sure we could attract a younger player for cheaper fee and wages. We just may be getting roped in by the agent to gain a move or nicer contract.

Pretty sure countiho and mbappe left after didn't they?

We sold Lukaku for close to the world record fee at the time which was Pogba at 90 Mill. Then PSG bought Neymar for 198 million and the fees of every top player sold since have almost doubled. Classic Everton. Even Mourinho said if we’d waited longer he would have cost well over 100 Mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back