Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also regarding Klassen to Besiktas, maybe a chance to knock off some of the money we will owe for Tosun. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have good links with a club or two in europe.

Personally, I'd love to see Klassen do well, he's a good character and heart is clearly in the right place.

When you think of how much crap we’ve got to try and ship out of this squad over the summer, it’s hard to think who exactly could have done a worse job than Steve Walsh.

John Aldridge would’ve been a better DoF!

The fella is absolutely clueless.

You mean the way he has carried on in the highly spurious tabloid media stories that you bizarrely seem to take as gospel?

Absolutely no way a paper specifically names 2 players in having a bust up without there being some back story at the minimum behind it. Those calling BS have as much credible evidence as myself calling it 'gospel'.

If we are to go anywhere this year we need the club united from fans to the ownership. Get rid of the bad apples in the dressing room (mirallas, Rooney, Niasse, Williams) along with those hanging around not involved (klaassan, sandro, vlasic, besic) and get everyone pulling together.

Absolutely no way a paper specifically names 2 players in having a bust up without there being some back story at the minimum behind it. Those calling BS have as much credible evidence as myself calling it 'gospel'.

If we are to go anywhere this year we need the club united from fans to the ownership. Get rid of the bad apples in the dressing room (mirallas, Rooney, Niasse, Williams) along with those hanging around not involved (klaassan, sandro, vlasic, besic) and get everyone pulling together.
Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back