Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see us getting half the amount being quoted on here for our cast offs.

Schnides 8M max
Besic 5M max ( more likley a free)
Williams free ( punctured lung isn't going to help)
Jags free ( as a thank you for his service)
Miralles 8M max
Bolassie 10M max
Rooney ( goin for nowt)
McCarthy ( going nowhere until next summer at the earliest, will need to prove his fitness before anybody looks at him)
Sandro ( 5M if we are lucky)
Niasse 15M ( the only 1 we might get anything decent for, but i want him to stay)

You’re massively underestimating the market we’re all operating in now.

I cant see us getting half the amount being quoted on here for our cast offs.

Schnides 8M max
Besic 5M max ( more likley a free)
Williams free ( punctured lung isn't going to help)
Jags free ( as a thank you for his service)
Miralles 8M max
Bolassie 10M max
Rooney ( goin for nowt)
McCarthy ( going nowhere until next summer at the earliest, will need to prove his fitness before anybody looks at him)
Sandro ( 5M if we are lucky)
Niasse 15M ( the only 1 we might get anything decent for, but i want him to stay)

You’re massively underestimating the market we’re all operating in now.
We managed to get £8m for Tom Cleverley, and actual money for Aiden McGeady.

Can’t see us accepting that for some reason. Think we’ll either cut our losses and recoup a fee, or we’ll give him a proper go.

No point sending him on loan elsewhere. Either sell or keep him at the club, if he’s ever gonna make it in England he ain’t gonna do it out there.

We have a more than competent wide man at the club already in Lookman.
All we need is a manager to have faith in him and play him.

On the whole we have 80% of a decent squad all ready, as ive said previously, we need a manager and coach to pick our best players in their best positions and give them a chance to work together and get to know each others game, something that didn't happen last season under our 2/3 managers.

We have some good young talent available to us which has not been given any sort of a chance to show what they can do.

Klassen, Vlasic, Lookman, Beni, JJK, Holgate and Sandro were thrown into a team devoid of confidence, under managers who where (a) under pressure to get results,( kooman) and (b) a temporary manager who was desperate to get the job full time ( Unsie). Our 3rd manager was never ever going to give youth a chance , because that is not what he does.

Is Maddison ( never heard of him tbh) really any better that Davies?
Is Kluivert ( heard of his dad) really any better than Lookman?
Is Lozano ( never heard of him either) really any better than Siggy?

We need to concentrate this transfer window on strengthen positions that really need addressing

CB
LB
DM
CF

We have enough good young players at the club already.

If we sell Klassen, Vlasic, Lookman, Sandro, Dowell etc, etc what message does that send out to any potential young players we might be interested in? " Come to Everton for 1 season, play a handful of games and then we will sell you?"

I hope our new management team take their time to properly assess our squad before going out and spending vasts amount of money on players that in all honestly are no better than we have already.
Agree mate. Just not sure our young lads are ready to be regular starters just yet. Need to be part of the squad certainly and getting regular game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back