Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well judging by the replies to your post, you’re in the minority. I also seen someone reply to a post about Bolasie. I couldn’t be bothered reading, but I get the feeling you were sticking up fir bolasie, probably saying he just needs a pre-season or he would suit Silva.

That’s all I need to know mate, you’re obviously happy with mid table
Enjoy
And I know you can’t read and make judgements of people without even caring about what they say or do. Nice work.

I dunno but if you search for him, the same paper, one of the ones we dont name, has him going to Arsenal and also has him in a seperate article going to Man City but to be then loaned back to Holland? I've never heard of him but he seems to be very highly rated
He’s pretty good. Skill, technique, decision making off the charts. He’s just small and quick, but hard to tell how pacey. He’s also tough, he’s not your traditional dive every touch Mexican player, he just might get shoved around a bit.

“Last summer, Silva said: “It is important to look for English players who know the competition but it’s not easy to find good solutions.

“The market is not easy between English clubs. We’ve signed two young international players, two quality players. If English players come it’s better for our roster. If they know the Premier League and know the culture it’s better.”

Hughes scored two goals and provided three assists in 15 Premier League appearances last season report the Liverpool Echo

Interesting that he was looking for English players when he joined Watford. Perhaps there’s something in the Maddison rumours after all.

I mentioned on here the other day about Cardiff being apparently interested in Besic now I’ve heard they want Niasse but on loan with a view to buy if they stay up.

'view to buy ?'. They get parachute payments, they can pay up now ! Niasse is a Prem goalscoring threat, if we can't get what we paid for him (13m ?), we are missing a salesman.

I mentioned on here the other day about Cardiff being apparently interested in Besic now I’ve heard they want Niasse but on loan with a view to buy if they stay up.
No deal, cash up front only. With all the TV money Cardiff can afford them both the bad bunch of welsh scruffs.

I dunno but if you search for him, the same paper, one of the ones we dont name, has him going to Arsenal and also has him in a seperate article going to Man City but to be then loaned back to Holland? I've never heard of him but he seems to be very highly rated

Pretty sure that going to City rumour is from last summer and turned out to be rubbish regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back