Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he has a word with Kovacic after the game...wanted him for donkeys years.

Highly doubtful but would be incredible.

If that’s the case, you sell Gana. Someone will pay a TON for him. That’s not going to happen, though. Gana can play with Carvalho, though, he can push up the field a bit.

Gana’s an underrated passer. Funny how everyone touts Morgan as a good passer, yet Gana’s pass completion rate is about the same AND he’s been playing in more advanced positions.

Gana passes about like he finishes

If you think gana is a good passer, then you must have been watching football for about 2yrs. He’s awful on the ball. And pass completion stats mean nothing Jordon Henderson is in the 90% every season, because all he does is pass it back and square.

I’d rather see gana’s key passes and chances created. And I would like a bet they aren’t high.

I said he's an underrated passer because people that are dumb keep saying he's a bad passer. Anyone with his pass % in this setup the last two years deserves some credit. It's not him squandering possession, it's the other clowns.

And AGAIN, if you could read and comprehend what I wrote - which you clearly cannot so I'll write it again - the completion percentage IS relevant because he's pushed up the pitch more than he would normally be.

This idea to that he cannot play a 6 BECAUSE the moron managers prior to him bought Morgan is also about the dumbest argument I've seen on this board since, well, the Sigurdsson thread.

BTW, Brazil really stinks playing 2 defensive midfielders today against Croatia.

I said he's an underrated passer because people that are dumb keep saying he's a bad passer. Anyone with his pass % in this setup the last two years deserves some credit. It's not him squandering possession, it's the other clowns.

And AGAIN, if you could read and comprehend what I wrote - which you clearly cannot so I'll write it again - the completion percentage IS relevant because he's pushed up the pitch more than he would normally be.

This idea to that he cannot play a 6 BECAUSE the moron managers prior to him bought Morgan is also about the dumbest argument I've seen on this board since, well, the Sigurdsson thread.

BTW, Brazil really stinks playing 2 defensive midfielders today against Croatia.

Nah mate Gana is crap at actual footie. Anyone with half an eye can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back