Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Lozano guy...peeps seem to be quit certain we will sign him....is he any good like?

I dunno but if you search for him, the same paper, one of the ones we dont name, has him going to Arsenal and also has him in a seperate article going to Man City but to be then loaned back to Holland? I've never heard of him but he seems to be very highly rated

Yeh still doesn’t make him any good with the ball. Gylfi or Walcott are our best players btw.
I’d certainly throw them in there with Pickford. The claim was never that he was great with the ball. It was that he was better than everyone here saying he’s crap. Considering how wonderful he is on defense and off the ball, he’s still a really good PL player and should start with or without Carvalho IMO. That’s it. I know he’s not Gylfi with the ball or else he’d be the best player in the league.

I said he's an underrated passer because people that are dumb keep saying he's a bad passer. Anyone with his pass % in this setup the last two years deserves some credit. It's not him squandering possession, it's the other clowns.

And AGAIN, if you could read and comprehend what I wrote - which you clearly cannot so I'll write it again - the completion percentage IS relevant because he's pushed up the pitch more than he would normally be.

This idea to that he cannot play a 6 BECAUSE the moron managers prior to him bought Morgan is also about the dumbest argument I've seen on this board since, well, the Sigurdsson thread.

BTW, Brazil really stinks playing 2 defensive midfielders today against Croatia.
Well judging by the replies to your post, you’re in the minority. I also seen someone reply to a post about Bolasie. I couldn’t be bothered reading, but I get the feeling you were sticking up fir bolasie, probably saying he just needs a pre-season or he would suit Silva.

That’s all I need to know mate, you’re obviously happy with mid table
Enjoy

I’d certainly throw them in there with Pickford. The claim was never that he was great with the ball. It was that he was better than everyone here saying he’s crap. Considering how wonderful he is on defense and off the ball, he’s still a really good PL player and should start with or without Carvalho IMO. That’s it. I know he’s not Gylfi with the ball or else he’d be the best player in the league.

Give up mate, no one on the forum will take you seriously if you advocate Gana being anything but crap with a football at his feet.

I said he's an underrated passer because people that are dumb keep saying he's a bad passer. Anyone with his pass % in this setup the last two years deserves some credit. It's not him squandering possession, it's the other clowns.

And AGAIN, if you could read and comprehend what I wrote - which you clearly cannot so I'll write it again - the completion percentage IS relevant because he's pushed up the pitch more than he would normally be.

This idea to that he cannot play a 6 BECAUSE the moron managers prior to him bought Morgan is also about the dumbest argument I've seen on this board since, well, the Sigurdsson thread.

BTW, Brazil really stinks playing 2 defensive midfielders today against Croatia.
Another thing
Like I said get me stats on key passes and creating chances. any dog of a footballer can have good pass completion stats.

I dunno but if you search for him, the same paper, one of the ones we dont name, has him going to Arsenal and also has him in a seperate article going to Man City but to be then loaned back to Holland? I've never heard of him but he seems to be very highly rated
Ah, so no chance x

Give up mate, no one on the forum will take you seriously if you advocate Gana being anything but crap with a football at his feet.
That's true but to be fair Gana is good, if not one of the best in the league, at breaking up play. But with Silva's possession-passing based style favouring a Big Willy type, a 'playbreaker' like Gana doesn't have much value in such a system.

That's true but to be fair Gana is good, if not one of the best in the league, at breaking up play. But with Silva's possession-passing based style favouring a Big Willy type, a 'playbreaker' like Gana doesn't have much value in such a system.

I love him; he’s good at what he does. Just ask him to do any more and it’s pointless. I think he’ll work in the new system myself.

His value is immense. Without breaking up play and winning the ball at unexpected places, there’s no basis to launch any counter attack.

No counter attacking team can function without proper ball winner and destroyer.

If we do not posses such ball winning capabilities, every passage of play by the opponent will end up conceding a corner, a cross or a shot.

Gana will retain his place as no one in our team is better than what he’s suppose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back