Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I still think Bolasie isn’t completely worthless as an option off the bench to run at folks when they are beat down. If we could get 20M for him, I understand dumping him, but that’s likely not going to happen at his age. He’s also on like 80K a week, so again, dumping him would be fine.
It`s a hell of a lot of money, just to run at the opposition and besides we already have a cheaper and much version for that - Niasse.

He needs binning at the earliest opportunity.

Best bet, would probably be to include him as a player plus cash exchange, as there won`t be many stupid enough to want him outright.

If that’s the case, you sell Gana. Someone will pay a TON for him. That’s not going to happen, though. Gana can play with Carvalho, though, he can push up the field a bit.

Gana’s an underrated passer. Funny how everyone touts Morgan as a good passer, yet Gana’s pass completion rate is about the same AND he’s been playing in more advanced positions.
If you think gana is a good passer, then you must have been watching football for about 2yrs. He’s awful on the ball. And pass completion stats mean nothing Jordon Henderson is in the 90% every season, because all he does is pass it back and square.

I’d rather see gana’s key passes and chances created. And I would like a bet they aren’t high.

Gana is not a good passer. He has been a revelation for us, is a fantastic retreiver and never stops trying. But he is not a good passer. Which is why none teams above us have tried to poach him.

If you think gana is a good passer, then you must have been watching football for about 2yrs. He’s awful on the ball. And pass completion stats mean nothing Jordon Henderson is in the 90% every season, because all he does is pass it back and square.

I’d rather see gana’s key passes and chances created. And I would like a bet they aren’t high.
Why would you ever judge gana based off of his passing? Hes a defensive player that covers a lot of ground and imo will fit in well in silvas high press team. We need to get a proper box to box cm next to him. He was one of the best dm's in europe in the 2016/2017 season.

Gana is not a good passer. He has been a revelation for us, is a fantastic retreiver and never stops trying. But he is not a good passer. Which is why none teams above us have tried to poach him.
Arsenal reportedly did try after last season. He’s not a terrible passer but he’s limited for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back