Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should aim for the absolute top of the youth talent pool. If we end up signing only 2 to 3 players per season so be it.

Tierney
Sessegnon

Rather than misfit TOP 6 reserve players like Shaw or relegated cheap buys like Bertrand.

I'd def take Ward-Prowse and Bertrand from Southampton once they're relegated. Obviously would take nobody from WBA. Seeing as WHU will be the third team, any pickings to be had from them? Off the top of my head can't think of anybody.

I dont think they will go down but there is a few i would be interested in, Lanzini and Masuaku would be an improvement on what we have with Cresswell and Antonio worth a punt.

LB Bertrand
CB ?
LW - Bernard
CM- Doucoure
CM - Wilshere

Pickford

Coleman Keane ? Bertrand

Doucoure Gana

Walcott Siggurdsson Bernard

Tosun

Doucoure for me would be a sensational signing think he's been top quality for Watford this season

We should aim for the absolute top of the youth talent pool. If we end up signing only 2 to 3 players per season so be it.

Tierney
Sessegnon

Rather than misfit TOP 6 reserve players like Shaw or relegated cheap buys like Bertrand.

Yeah we should defo keep signing underperforming yoots that take 4 years to become good players.

I forgot that we can only sign random european yoof who are good on fifa

Dont play fifa lad. But if you look at how sides such as spurs and er liverpool have done it correctly at the begining of tgere 'project' they went abroad, got players from outside the prem around 21-23 with a high ceiling.
Firmino, erikson, vertonghen, alli, lamela, son, can, coutinho, etc etc

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back