Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just dont think he's good enough for a top 6 club and can easily see him ending up as a subs player if Utd are serious challenging city for the title.

Everton is the perfect level for him imo.

He isn't atm but could be in the future. He needs regular games and we are definitely the perfect level for him to progress.

Problem is he's a United academy product so probably won't want to leave, and the fans won't want to see him go.

Considering we need to offload players, a loan would be perfect for us while we balance the squad.

Absolutely no way we can compete with the top 6 next season after Brands comments on sell to buy.

Its a pipe dream to expect anything other than 7th at best and hopefully fluke a trophy.

Cant see us spending more than £25 million on a single player this window mind Moshiri won't bankroll us this season.
After last season I'll just be happy to watch positive, attacking football again. I'm not expecting us to break into the top six but I expect us to be a lot closer, pointswise.

Isnt that a pic of Fekir?!?!?!?!?!!?

Nope, you're thinking of this guy

383616.vresize.350.425.medium.54.png

We have a boo squad. Rooney was top goal scorer, and deemed not good enough, bolasie was rushed back from injury too soon, no preseason and inderstandably didn’t set the world alight, chastised on here. Gana is now not good enough, apparently was a world beater last season, Barkley was a diamond then practically chased out. teenagers like Tom Davies and dcl are criticised. Not Even 20 goal a season lukaku or John stones were immune.
It’s why we don’t have nice things.

I’m not saying we should be like cult across the park, but we should be like whiney old women. We need to find a little more positivity with players.
We at danger of being a club where players think twice about coming because of the support... like WHU
If we signed Messi and Ronaldo I'm sure people would still complain because there's no sell on value...
Couldnt agree more mate

West Ham ITK said they are looking at Ben Gibson although "Everton seem most likely to get him". Not seen many links to Gibson so far but from what I remember looked ok for Boro. Hope its not another Keane situation if he does come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back