Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Rashford would be my number one target this window if the price was right. Think in a 4-3-3 he would be a great signing.

Siggurdsson

Walcott Tosun Rashford

That front 3 with Gyfi behind and Coleman and hopefully a top quality new LB bombing down the wings will easily be the best attacking line up outside the top 6 - especially once Mahrez likely leaves Leicester.

Nailed on for 7th then. Progress!! Haha!

Nailed on for 7th then. Progress!! Haha!

Absolutely no way we can compete with the top 6 next season after Brands comments on sell to buy.

Its a pipe dream to expect anything other than 7th at best and hopefully fluke a trophy.

Cant see us spending more than £25 million on a single player this window mind Moshiri won't bankroll us this season.

Absolutely no way we can compete with the top 6 next season after Brands comments on sell to buy.

Its a pipe dream to expect anything other than 7th at best and hopefully fluke a trophy.

Cant see us spending more than £25 million on a single player this window mind Moshiri won't bankroll us this season.

Brands never once that I saw said sell to buy. He was more concerned with sheer numbers. A manager cannot manage 38 players. That's just silly.

For me Rashford would be my number one target this window if the price was right. Think in a 4-3-3 he would be a great signing.

Siggurdsson

Walcott Tosun Rashford

That front 3 with Gyfi behind and Coleman and hopefully a top quality new LB bombing down the wings will easily be the best attacking line up outside the top 6 - especially once Mahrez likely leaves Leicester.

We aren't signing rashford, anyone who thinks that is completely displaced from reality

Absolutely right, after his comments about 38 players being too many players for a sport where only 11 play, its clear he doesnt ever like buying players.

People need to stop believing what newspapers say.

Every year papers come out with stuff like the Rashford thing and people get all hard over it.

Just think about it for a second.
Can't understand why he wouldn't leave united for us. We are much bigger club. Lukaku would have told him this

We have a boo squad. Rooney was top goal scorer, and deemed not good enough, bolasie was rushed back from injury too soon, no preseason and inderstandably didn’t set the world alight, chastised on here. Gana is now not good enough, apparently was a world beater last season, Barkley was a diamond then practically chased out. teenagers like Tom Davies and dcl are criticised. Not Even 20 goal a season lukaku or John stones were immune.
It’s why we don’t have nice things.

I’m not saying we should be like cult across the park, but we should be like whiney old women. We need to find a little more positivity with players.
We at danger of being a club where players think twice about coming because of the support... like WHU
Last resort mate...blame the supporters FFS

We have a boo squad. Rooney was top goal scorer, and deemed not good enough, bolasie was rushed back from injury too soon, no preseason and inderstandably didn’t set the world alight, chastised on here. Gana is now not good enough, apparently was a world beater last season, Barkley was a diamond then practically chased out. teenagers like Tom Davies and dcl are criticised. Not Even 20 goal a season lukaku or John stones were immune.
It’s why we don’t have nice things.

I’m not saying we should be like cult across the park, but we should be like whiney old women. We need to find a little more positivity with players.
We at danger of being a club where players think twice about coming because of the support... like WHU
What utter nonsense.

Go on any teams forum and you`ll see players getting battered.

Go abroad and players get it even worse, sometimes with a racial element thrown in for good measure.

Do you honestly think players won`t come here because they`ll get a bit of stick from the fans on an internet forum, that they`ve probably never heard of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back