Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think it’s Monday and here’s what this morning’s Everton transfer gossip is saying;

- Lots of outlets pick up on the Daily Mirror rumour that Everton boss Marco Silva is a big fan of Manchester United Centre Back, Victor Lindelof. The Swede was signed by Jose Mourinho from Benfica but could be tempted by Everton’s £35m offer for the 23 year old.

- According to The Liverpool Echo, Marcel Brands will hold one-to-one discussions with the Everton recruitment team this week to discuss potential targets as well as how the Blues scouting system has been working.

- Mundo Deportivo report Everton maintain an interest in Real Sociedad striker, Willian Jose. Everton have not followed up with a firm bid but if they did it would be turned down unless they met the Brazilian’s €60m release clause.

- Eindhoven’s Blaghdad say PSV are confident of beating Everton to the signature of Manchester City left back, Angeliño, and will conclude the transfer next week.

- A Bola suggest Everton, Wolves and Newcastle are interested in signing FC Porto star, Yacine Brahimi. The 28 year old can operate as an attacking midfielder or a winger.

- BootRoom website capture The Guardian’s rumour linking Everton with Iran’s 23 year old forward, Sardar Azmoun. The Rubin Kazan player is referred to as the ‘Iranian Messi’ and is one to watch out for in the upcoming World Cup.

- FootballFancast suggest Morgan Schneiderlin will be part of an Everton clear-out and the midfielder could re-join Southampton.

- According to ESPN, Everton, Manchester United and Liverpool are interested in Wigan’s 16 year old striker, Joe Gelhardt, who has represented England at U16 level.

- The Daily Mirror continue to report Everton, Leicester and Fulham are battling for the signature of Norwich’s 21 year old playmaker, James Maddison, who is valued at £25m.
does any country not have a Messi?
San Marino, Andorra anyone?

Just the way things work now. I mean he’s behind some top French CB’s for the senior team and even in the U21’s but I expect more caps.

Could it be that he doesn’t want to play for U21s? See that with a few of our lads, Lookman wasn’t with ours.

No In's before or during the World Cup. 100% gaurentee

Depends how early the players we may want that are there drop out.

I can imagine both Mexico and Portugal making it out of their groups, so if we are indeed wanting Lozano and Carvalho, then it'll probably be at least mid July before we could get a deal tied up with them.

If one or both of the teams drop out in the group stage we could see it done quicker.

I'm not convinced we're actually in for either of them, although both would improve us and make sense as transfers, though...

Depends how early the players we may want that are there drop out.

I can imagine both Mexico and Portugal making it out of their groups, so if we are indeed wanting Lozano and Carvalho, then it'll probably be at least mid July before we could get a deal tied up with them.

If one or both of the teams drop out in the group stage we could see it done quicker.

I'm not convinced we're actually in for either of them, although both would improve us and make sense as transfers, though...

You have to factor in "holidays" also.
Could be a very dull few weeks, thank got we have got the world cup to keep our attention

i was surprised when he initially agreed to play for them in the championship

must have been shown some vision by the chairman / manager at the time

Mendes (agent) pretty much runs Wolves in terms of ins.

Same goes for Diogo Jota.

Think about it though, chance for these two promising youngsters to get their foot in the door at a big English club, and be the stars of a team fighting for promotion. That will have been the vision sold to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back