Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

That in itself is vwry concerning.

Even taking Lookman and Keanes credentials for RCB and LM into consideration Brands and Silva surely must see LCB and LB are vital areas that need strengthening.

As each day passes by im less amd less confident that the club will do anything of note this window.
If they manage to clear out all the dross and benchwarmers that will be something of note

Didn’t Leverkusen just reject like 50mil for Bailey? Doubt they’d be willing to move Tah for 20-30mil.

Bailey is supposed to be the next big thing so I’m not surprised they’ve turned down an offer.

Who knows as they sold Calhanoglu last summer for £20m, I think throwing a bit of money at Tah is worth a go.

He only signed an extension in Feb.

I think if were after value then £25mil on Diop at Toulouse is really a no brainer.

If its for a marquee signing then Upamecano of Leipzig for perhaps £60mil.

Either of those two and were laughing.

I didn’t realise he’s signed a new deal.. Diop looks brilliant but I just think if we throw a £30m offer at players on Tah’s level we’ll get a bite somewhere.

If we’re spending £60m it’s got to be Koulibaly :D. Can’t see it unfortunately though.

Mendes will 100% sell him for big dough after a year with a phat fraction of said dough landing straight in his bank
That’s why the release clauses are there.
Come to England , prove yourself at a lower club and I will make it easy to get you transferred to a top 6 club.
Neves will stay at Wolves next season and if he cuts it in the PL he will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back