Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not signing any players before the world cup would indicate it's going to be bargain basement time.
Essentially back to the transfer scenario that Moyes had to deal with until the balance sheet is normal again.
If we signed someone boss who's at the world cup..
100% he would be ace for first few games, then snap in half and we'd be stuck with him.

Jesus effing Christ why can’t they just hurry up and GET IT DONE?!?!?!

I mean how hard can it be to say “We will pay this much for this player”?????

The absolute state of this club.

Not signing any players before the world cup would indicate it's going to be bargain basement time.
Essentially back to the transfer scenario that Moyes had to deal with until the balance sheet is normal again

WOW, I am amazed at how you could have come to this conclusion. I mean, Marcel and Marco would really have come here to our bargain basement club?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!????????!?!!!???!?!

Not sure about this one. One good season and highest level he's played is Championship - yet we're willing to bankroll £25m for him?

I thought the silly spending ended with Walsh.

He's a real talent.

Young, English and has bags of potential.

The fee isn't the issue. I'm just not sure we need a player like him, because I think Dowell is very similar (although not as far along in his development).

Will be happy if he comes but not sure he's what we need, basically.

He's a real talent.

The fee isn't the issue. I'm just not sure we need a player like him, because I think Dowell is very similar (although not as far along in his development).

Not sure we need another NO 10

He's a real talent.

What exactly are you basing that on?

First full season last year, previously played in Scotland and League One. First ever England appearance was with the U21's last year too.

He'll be 22 in November so not exactly a youngster.

Would rather someone else take a chance on him and we go out an buy a proper creative midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back