Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basing on having seen him play and knowing there's a lot of hype around him. I have only seen him a handful of times though. Also work with a Norwich fan who raves about him.

He's definitely got that guile/turn of pace that Ross first had when he came through. He's got the talent. Just because he didn't have the international recognition doesn't mean he's crap. Plus, 21 is young. It's ludicrous to say it isn't.

But I don't think we need that type of player. Not even sure we need a creative midfielder as a priority either.

We have Gylfi, and Dowell - who is like Maddison in playing style I think. The priority should be someone to add some physicality and power to the midfield imo.
We definitely need a creative player in the middle, we've needed one for about 5 years

Zat’s had kids.

Speaking of kids, like.

If we did want to make a statement and don't go for Lozano, then make a massive, f off bid for Guedes.

PSG need to clear wages to meet FFP, but I reckon Tuchel will love him.

If he did leave, I'd imagine he'd be keen to go back to Valencia, but the lad is some player.

what you talking about. Not sure how you define weaselling, but not really on here to make up rumours. Have close friends working at both Charlton and Norwich.
It seems your a weasel until proved otherwise on here...I don't think this forum uses the innocent until proven guilty defence at all

It seems your a weasel until proved otherwise on here...I don't think this forum uses the innocent until proven guilty defence at all
But in fairness u did say your mate said it was on...and then went on to say actually Leicester or Spurs could get him as well....so not really that "on" then

We definitely need a creative player in the middle, we've needed one for about 5 years

We do, but I think - based on the personnel in this squad at the moment - we need to target some height, power and creative ability all in one. Somebody who can do what we thought Schneiderlin would.

That's a priority, with a deep-lying playmaker more of a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back