Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of kids, like.

If we did want to make a statement and don't go for Lozano, then make a massive, f off bid for Guedes.

PSG need to clear wages to meet FFP, but I reckon Tuchel will love him.

If he did leave, I'd imagine he'd be keen to go back to Valencia, but the lad is some player.

He’s already said he wants Valencia and they’ve smacked a €50m bid in for him. In lots of foreign papers that. He’s miles better than Lozano IMO.

Cos it was such a good statement I thought I would requote it...simples

giphy.gif

It is the 11th June, window has been open for 11 days and the manager and DOF have been together for the same period of time. How the hell are you twisting that into "we won't do anything of note.."?

Because Silva has known he's had the job since November 2017 and Brands has been in talks for months also. I refuse to believe neither can see at the minimum a new LB and CB are required.

Im sorry but the lack of action combined with comments on how Moshiri isnt bankrolling us this summer, we will be giving youth a chance and how the likes of Klaassan are good players all point towards a summer window of prudent spending when in reality the current squad outside of 4-5 players is absolutely average and needs a complete revamp to give us any hope of achieving anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back