Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Silva has known he's had the job since November 2017 and Brands has been in talks for months also. I refuse to believe neither can see at the minimum a new LB and CB are required.

Im sorry but the lack of action combined with comments on how Moshiri isnt bankrolling us this summer, we will be giving youth a chance and how the likes of Klaassan are good players all point towards a summer window of prudent spending when in reality the current squad outside of 4-5 players is absolutely average and needs a complete revamp to give us any hope of achieving anything.

Please show us one single quote indicating Moshiri isn't bankrolling us this summer.

The ONLY comments have been made by Brands indicating we have to get rid of players because we have too many, not because we need the cash. Obviously, the more we move out, the more cash we have on top of whatever Mosh was going to give us, but I've still yet to see a single non-made up quote indicating as such.

Whose your mate at Norwich as I know a couple, just wondering if they are the same?

I'll give you a clue. Him, George Boyd, Rob Elliot a Charlton coach and I all went to the same school. You can probably work it out with that info if you know the same lads. Also, it helps that most of the coaches at Norwich aren't English.

Whose your mate at Norwich as I know a couple, just wondering if they are the same?

upload_2018-6-11_16-36-20.webp

Mike Walker and Delia Smith.

And that blonde lad who scored against Bayern and Efan Ekoko.. think thats me done with Norwich.
Chris Sutton too.. yep, thats it.

Good old Jeremy Goss ( Goose as he was affectionately known to his closest freinds ) scored that belter against Bayern Munich.

Also, i made up the Goose bit. So if Jeremy is an Evertonian and a member of GOT, please accept my apologies

Anyone know anything about juan bernat from bayern? Available apparently, looked good in the few games I've seen him this season just always going to be second to alaba.

Just a shout of the type of player we should be going for imo or at least putting ourselves in the picture.

..I read a few days ago that Leicester is Maddison’s preferred club because it’s close to his hometown of Coventry. Merseyside wasn’t too far away for the likes of Cahill and Funes-Mori, though. I’m nipping downstairs for loads of G&T and dark rum and ginger.
I think it’s a embarrassing quote, he wasn’t bothered leaving Coventry at 19 for Norwich. Once he meets Brands & Silva that will be it.

I don’t think puel will fill him with excitement for the future.

..I read a few days ago that Leicester is Maddison’s preferred club because it’s close to his hometown of Coventry. Merseyside wasn’t too far away for the likes of Cahill and Funes-Mori, though. I’m nipping downstairs for loads of G&T and dark rum and ginger.
Sounds like this Maddison went to the Ross Barkley school of making decisions.

Swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back