Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter in a light hearted tone...bugger all else happening transfer wise is there...got to keep our spirits up one way another...the bleach is never too far away as an Evertonian so have to fill time until the weasels break cover and things start happening

Because Silva has known he's had the job since November 2017 and Brands has been in talks for months also. I refuse to believe neither can see at the minimum a new LB and CB are required.

Im sorry but the lack of action combined with comments on how Moshiri isnt bankrolling us this summer, we will be giving youth a chance and how the likes of Klaassan are good players all point towards a summer window of prudent spending when in reality the current squad outside of 4-5 players is absolutely average and needs a complete revamp to give us any hope of achieving anything.

That's exactly what is needed

We spent £200million over the course of the last season to finish eighth.

That's not including two massive pay offs for two managers.

What exactly are you basing that on?

First full season last year, previously played in Scotland and League One. First ever England appearance was with the U21's last year too.

He'll be 22 in November so not exactly a youngster.

Would rather someone else take a chance on him and we go out an buy a proper creative midfielder.

I’m sure Brands knows a couple of foreign 22/23 yr olds who are just as good if not better and who would cost the same if not less.
I’d prefer to give Vlasic a run of games before we bought Maddison

Just a thought...if we have weasels surely we need fluffy white bunny rabbits who believe whatever said weasels say right up to the point they get ripped to shreds..or at least their dreams..metaphorically speaking of course

Because Silva has known he's had the job since November 2017 and Brands has been in talks for months also. I refuse to believe neither can see at the minimum a new LB and CB are required.

Im sorry but the lack of action combined with comments on how Moshiri isnt bankrolling us this summer, we will be giving youth a chance and how the likes of Klaassan are good players all point towards a summer window of prudent spending when in reality the current squad outside of 4-5 players is absolutely average and needs a complete revamp to give us any hope of achieving anything.

We’ve already had articles out from the club saying we’re looking at buying a LB and a CB. What more do you want?

Yeh, so, Brands just left a job where he was god and had a settled family and other job offers from big clubs apparently, to slum in at L4!!

Also, Silva has not had the job since last year,that is complete waffle. We tried, failed and moved on.We tried other managers before big sam, we were not approaching them saying, yeh, you got the job til next summer cos marco is incoming.

Utter tosh.

as for you comment "I refuse to believe neither can see at the minimum a new LB and CB are required." It has been SOOOOOOO obvious we have been looking at left backs, cm's and mf's and forwards, just chill, it will happen.

Doucoure
Willy C
Sigurdsson

That’s my attainable top class midfield 3.

3351583-three-crabs-were-met-ashore-pacific-ocean-.jpg

The Sky Sports Transfer Centre had a big section on us and Maddison without any mention of a paper. Does that make it more credible than normal? Didn’t even say “Sky Sports News understands...” either.

Its utter rubbish.

Sky havent called a single transfer in the history of football.

Alan Myers is out there pushing it as well the utter rat.

Doucoure is a crab wow lol

That's a realistic (well, Watford wouldn't sell to us I'd imagine) and good midfield

Though in fairness, if we did get Doucoure don't think there'd be any need for Carvalho. He basically covers the two roles in one (box-to-box and adds the power/height).

That's a realistic (well, Watford wouldn't sell to us I'd imagine) and good midfield

Though in fairness, if we did get Doucoure don't think there'd be any need for Carvalho. He basically covers the two roles in one (box-to-box and adds the power/height).

Carvalho

Doucoure Sig

Walcott xxx

Would work beautifully

Sky sports reports that GOT is calm.

Until I watch the World Cup, I've no idea who we should buy outside the Prem anyway. And there are no bargains in the Prem cos of the wages. Maybe Burnley can overcharge us for somebody again - otherwise the other squads were no great shakes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back