Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mass blood letting no mercy showed cull over the next 3 windows needed.
22/23 of the current 39 need to be shifted and most of them are average at best and on big wages.
If Marcel can achieve that then he’ll have proved his worth

We are definitely constipated. Need to take a huge dump before our next meal.

We are definitely constipated. Need to take a huge dump before our next meal.
Hopefully Brands brought a large dose of laxitive with him
I honestly looked st the squad list of 39 and there are 23 players on it who should not be near our first team squad.
I know some are youth and should be sent back to the U 23s but only 16 I’d have in and around the first 11
Of those Pickford , Coleman , Keane , Gana , Siggy , Tosun, Walcott and maybe Lookman would be starters next season

Hopefully Brands brought a large dose of laxitive with him
I honestly looked st the squad list of 39 and there are 23 players on it who should not be near our first team squad.
I know some are youth and should be sent back to the U 23s but only 16 I’d have in and around the first 11
Of those Pickford , Coleman , Keane , Gana , Siggy , Tosun, Walcott and maybe Lookman would be starters next season

Look at how many players (Besic and McCarthy for example) who have been taking up a sqaud place and wages without every really contributing. Needs to sorted out promptly. Quality over quantity is what we need if we really want to have a chance of pushing on.

Are we ignoring that Spurs signed him?

No, not at all.
I was pointing out we should have gone for him when he was at Ajax, and that having a Dutch coach (incoming) could and should have given us some help in that aim. Unfortunately Spurs did what we should have and snapped him up.
You could have just read the post as it was intended rather than trying to be smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back