Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Glass half full” this fella, apparently

Just debunking yet another myth that we aint making moves because we have new management when Arsenal are going through just as big a transition yet are investing money.

We'll sign a player once we sell one or two and bring some £££ in. I'll happily eat humble pie if proven wrong and really hope I am after the last shambles of a season.

Just debunking yet another myth that we aint making moves because we have new management when Arsenal are going through just as big a transition yet are investing money.

We'll sign a player once we sell one or two and bring some £££ in. I'll happily eat humble pie if proven wrong and really hope I am after the last shambles of a season.
Arsenal are building from a stable base and a (relatively) balanced squad. We have a complete mishmash of 4 different managers’ (mostly woeful) signings adding up to a bloated and unbalanced squad. The situations simply aren’t comparable.

We are too busy "assessing" the squad.

Emery on the other hand is getting on with business. Funny that.

Arsenal have signed a 34-year-old full-back on a free and are now spending £25m on a 22-year-old midget defensive midfielder (albeit one who looks impressive).

Arsenal don't also have the unenviable job of having to get rid of 10 players at least.

If we'd done the same business as them I bet you'd be one of the ones moaning :)

I don't know why anyone would expect otherwise though?

We literally need to do this...

Arsenal have signed a 34-year-old full-back on a free and are now spending £25m on a 22-year-old midget defensive midfielder (albeit one who looks impressive).

Arsenal don't also have the unenviable job of having to get rid of 10 players at least.

If we'd done the same business as them I bet you'd be one of the ones moaning :)

Hes a top top player...

Weird now Cristante, Torreira and Kluivert moving clubs already...not a peep from us.

Hopefully some sales this week...all a bit too quiet.

I don't know why anyone would expect otherwise though?

We literally need to do this...

We definitely need to sell a good number of the dross in the squad I've never argued differently mate. I just think we havent the funds in the kitty to make any big signings until we get some cash from sales first which I think is poor from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back