Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me which of those players salaries you disagree with.

It's well known the likes of walcott Rooney siggurdson klassen Schneiderlin Sandro
Are on in excess of 100k week.
In Rooney and siggurdson case 150k

Seamus Coleman £38,000
Mason Holgate £7,500
Gylfi Sigurdsson £150,000
Davy Klaassen £100,000
Tom Davies £6,000
Dominic Calvert-Lewin £2,500
Sandro Ramirez £120,000

All those are utter bolloxs.

IMO

Again I ask which of those players salaries seem way off.
It's well known these days what salaries players are on.

Was just observing that if we have increased our wage bill from a year or so back, its reasonably certain that other clubs have as well.

I would guess that our wages are in a similar Wages Paid table now, that they were 2 years ago.

Was just observing that if we have increased our wage bill from a year or so back, its reasonably certain that other clubs have as well.

I would guess that our wages are in a similar Wages Paid table now, that they were 2 years ago.
We have one of our largest squads and signed several players in the last 2 transfer windows for big money.

We will find out when the club releases the figures for last season.

We have one of our largest squads and signed several players in the last 2 transfer windows for big money.

We will find out when the club releases the figures for last season.
Liverpool bought Salah and Van Dijk in on over £100k a week so theirs would have increased as well. Spurs made some big signings and contract extensions as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back