Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva has been working overtime on different systems, formations and transfer targets. He wants to sign a left back, a midfielder, a defender and a forward, as well as reduce the amount of players in the Everton squad. (Source: Liverpool Echo)

I remember on here many moons ago there was a list of players linked to us in one summer. Didn't it get to 50 odd names or something? I can't remember . And that was when we had £5m a year to spend!
Funny how names appear for a day or two and then vanish again . Saha, Lascelles etc etc. I think they're having us on you know.

I remember on here many moons ago there was a list of players linked to us in one summer. Didn't it get to 50 odd names or something? I can't remember . And that was when we had £5m a year to spend!
Funny how names appear for a day or two and then vanish again . Saha, Lascelles etc etc. I think they're having us on you know.

I don’t think we should sign a retired Louis Saha mate

Seamus Coleman £38,000
Mason Holgate £7,500
Gylfi Sigurdsson £150,000
Davy Klaassen £100,000
Tom Davies £6,000
Dominic Calvert-Lewin £2,500
Sandro Ramirez £120,000

All those are utter bolloxs.

IMO

Imagine if he was

giphy.gif

It's usually in @Neiler's signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back