Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few German sites last night/this morning saying that 'an intermediary' working on behalf of Everton had contacted Hannover for Niclas Fullkrug, a striker.

He's 25 and scored 14 goals in the Bundesliga last season from 34 apps, and 16 goals in total. He scored 5 goals in 16/17 (In the 2.Bundesliga), and 15 goals the season before that at Nuremburg. That's all I know about him.

Apparently we've bid 22m Euros but Hannover are expected to hold out for more.

It could be utter balls, but it's a rumour.

...yep, @Kinky Koeman posted a tweet about it yesterday afternoon but German outlet, Sportbuzzer, has come out this morning suggesting no bid has been received from Everton.

Wonder if the Plattenhardt links are all just rumour, or if they have any substance.

It would be nice if we were genuinely on the radar of a member of the German World Cup squad.

Not that that should be a criterion for signing him, but Brands has a job to do to sell the club, I mean really go out there and push us as an alternative, and one where you will more than likely play if you join.

I was a bit taken aback in Moshiri's first summer in that things were so hard. I know a lot of it is to do with wages and we don't offer top-end football, we won't get big established players, but we have to get them before they become established, if that makes sense.

Plattenhardt seems a bit of an anomaly, at his age, 26, and with Hertha Berlin. I won't say there 'still' as that would show the same disregard often shown to us, but normally anyone who stands out is just snapped up by Bayern or BVB. Perhaps he is a late developer.

Thing is we would get him for under 20m, and that is crazy good value, a whole galaxy away from the rubbish normally available at that price.

Happy we've 'missed' out on Maddison myself, not that we were ever in for him.
I haven't watched him play but you'd assume if we were keen we would have at least bid. I'm not too disappointed, i'd much rather we didn't spend 20+ million on a championship player in a position that isn't really a priority.

If we don't end up signing Herving 'Chucky' Lozano I'm going to throw a right paddy.

Anyone that hides under the beds of his team mates, then jumps out to scare them must be a player. We want jokers, this man is just that - a real bantersaurus, sign him up Marcel ffs ......
Ossie and Chucky

If we don't end up signing Herving 'Chucky' Lozano I'm going to throw a right paddy.

Anyone that hides under the beds of his team mates, then jumps out to scare them must be a player. We want jokers, this man is just that - a real bantersaurus, sign him up Marcel ffs ......
Imagine Ashley Williams trying to hide under a bed though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back