Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care who we sign or where they're from as long as they are decent. Quality not quantity this summer.
I agree. Would be nice for us to buy sensibly too. Players who are young and have a resale value (incase they dont work out). And not just spunk money on crap like Williams

Surely Josh King would be more ideal than Jamie Vardy? Rather than playing four number 10s all over the pitch we pick up a secondary striker similar to him and we'd be flying
Yeah someone like Son or Okaski would be good. We need more variety to our play.

A LB, CB and CM would be my priority for the summer. I think we can cope in the other positions until January

Yeah someone like Son or Okaski would be good. We need more variety to our play.

A LB, CB and CM would be my priority for the summer. I think we can cope in the other positions until January
Son is definitely more of a winger or attacking mid than he is a striker. Get Lookman back in the squad and I'd say we are okay to not pay the absurd transfer fee Son would be tagged with, if he's for sale at all.

Okazaki is 31 and would probably never adjust here before retiring imo. LB and CB should definitely be our priorities like. I'd bet a fair amount of money that Sessegnon would never in a million years come here with the state our club is in. We need to have realistic options but with similar potential, proven in the Prem. That's going to be hard.

Son would be great but he's got too much of a good thing going on at Spuds. He ain't their number one striker or winger, but he plays plenty of games as they've been in four competitions this season and will be in four again next one.

Players we need are a;
LB Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan
CB Mawson, Blind or Mee
CM Ramsay, Cook or Docoure
LM Shaqiri or Richardlson
ST Jay Rodriguez or Vardy

Get rid of
Sketlenberg/Robles
Cuco
Williams
Schneiderlin
Bolasie
Sandro
Klaassen
Besic/McCarthy

If we got in Rodriguez, Shaqiri, Cook, Chilwell/Bryan, and any if those three cbs.

I can say with confidence we'd surpass last season's wtf did we spend so much money to become worse.

Shaqiri is a motd player every 4/5 games, Rodriguez is utter gash, cook is very average, Chilwell and Bryan are mid table at best, and all mee and Mawson are system players and vastly overacted like Keane was due to those systems, blind isn't even a cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back