Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players we need are a;
LB Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan
CB Mawson, Blind or Mee
CM Ramsay, Cook or Docoure
LM Shaqiri or Richardlson
ST Jay Rodriguez or Vardy

Get rid of
Sketlenberg/Robles
Cuco
Williams
Schneiderlin
Bolasie
Sandro
Klaassen
Besic/McCarthy

Too much beer mate.

Its a big big risk though. Just look at Klaassen and Sandro. We would get better prices in other leagues though. The Shaktar striker is out of contract and De Vrij too. They would be good options for us.

I get the feeling you know little about Football.

Wilshire is a good player, the same Muppets who call him tosh most likely said the same nonsense about Walcott, and are probably the sort of person that comments on BBC live text during an England international

I'd take Chadli (assuming that his injuries aren't too serious) and Evans from West Brom. Krychowiak also looked superb at Goodison a few weeks, much like he did at the last Euros, but I obviously that'd depend on PSG's plans for him.

I'd take Chadli (assuming that his injuries aren't too serious) and Evans from West Brom. Krychowiak also looked superb at Goodison a few weeks, much like he did at the last Euros, but I obviously that'd depend on PSG's plans for him.
Don't think there's a place for him in PSG.

I think he doesn't fancy to stay in England. He played his best football in Spain and I think he'll be back there soon. Valencia perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back