Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players we need are a;
LB Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan
CB Mawson, Blind or Mee
CM Ramsay, Cook or Docoure
LM Shaqiri or Richardlson
ST Jay Rodriguez or Vardy

Get rid of
Sketlenberg/Robles
Cuco
Williams
Schneiderlin
Bolasie
Sandro
Klaassen
Besic/McCarthy

More leagues out there than the PL you know.

A fair point but, If we want to build foundations then it's far less risk to go for 'proven' players or at least those that are developing in the league...

From the list;

Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan

Shaw -- We don't know what to expect if he joined + hes an injury away from being goosed.
Bryan -- Bristol City chap...whose to say how he would do in the prem?
Chilwell -- Id go for him though Leicester wont sell cheaply...others like Tierney and id go in hard for Sessegnon.

Mawson, Blind or Mee

@Eggs and I have been musing about Mawson for some time now...I like him

We should be trying to get Cook right now...he's a very good player and perfect for rotating with Rooney.
Doucoure at Watford looks very good indeed

Only Richarlison seems a decent option here and weve got Onyekuru (work permit) Lookman and Bolasie for the left side...​

A fair point but, If we want to build foundations then it's far less risk to go for 'proven' players or at least those that are developing in the league...

From the list;

Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan

Shaw -- We don't know what to expect if he joined + hes an injury away from being goosed.
Chilwell -- Id go for him though Leicester wont sell cheaply...others like Tierney and id go in hard for Sessegnon.

Mawson, Blind or Mee

We should be trying to get Cook right now...he's a very good player and perfect for rotating with Rooney.

Only Richarlison seems a decent option here and weve got Onyekuru (work permit) Lookman and Bolasie for the left side...​

Zat in showing more interest in the younger players shocker.

More news at 10.

He isnt playing LB for City much though. He plays further forward, but does pop back to help out.

Bit like Sessegnon this season then...have to say id like to see Sessegnon join and get in the 11 at left back gradually. Id even hold onto baines for a season while he rotated in. Chilwell would be my pick...good player, still developing but in the u21 squads with a lot of our players so just adds to the group.

Zat in showing more interest in the younger players shocker.

More news at 10.

The players 'worth' signing from the list...

When you say player you mean sloth monster that cant defend, right?

Harry McGuire looks a player to me.

He looked decent last season coming forward with the ball...hard to tell if he can play a high line in the same way Keane has struggled...

From the list;

Shaw, Chilgwell or Bryan

Mawson, Blind or Mee

..yep, I like Mawson. The only point I would make is that we need somebody rapid back there, i’d swap Mawson for Keane now but I still think we need a top athletic CB.

..yep, I like Mawson. The only point I would make is that we need somebody rapid back there, i’d swap Mawson for Keane now but I still think we need a top athletic CB.

I cant fathom why Holgate isn't starting every game and he looks very fast to me...

Personally think Mawson is currently 'Terry-lite' and improves season on season...him and Holgate with Keane rotating seems decent to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back