Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its illegal to be pay as you play...

So clubs pay minimum wage to the player + the pay as you play.

Just to be a little technical about it :eek:

If you want to be picky, aye.

But it’s “pay as ya play” because you get more to play and less if you don’t play.

Pretty simple stuff Zatman.

Remember ehen Wiltshire went to Bournemouth on loan for the season, got himself fit and stood out like as a class above everyone else in the bottom half premier league side? No me neither

Lovely player on his day. But injuries and lifestyle have cost him. would rather keep Rooney for that role

...Wednesday 20th June and here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up;

- 4th Official link Everton with a move for Jean Philippe Mateta. The 20 year old striker plays for Lyon but he spent last season on loan at 2nd division Le Havre, scoring 19 goals.

- The Liverpool Echo say midfielder, Jack Wilshire, has confirmed he will leave Arsenal at the end of this month. Everton are said to be one of a number of clubs interested in the player.

- The Echo also report that Everton have denied any interest in Hertha Berlin Left Back, Marvin Plattenhardt.

- FootballFanCast say reports from Italy suggest Everton target, William Carvalho, has snubbed his English suitors and will join Inter Milan.

- According to The Telegraph, Everton have emerged as contenders for the signature of 18 year old Ajax central defender, Matthijs De Ligt.

- Fichajes.net say Everton are considering a move for 6ft 3in Girona defender, Juanpe. The 27 year old Spaniard has an £8.8m release clause.

- Marca suggest Everton are keeping tabs on Daniel Wass at Celta Vigo. The 29 year old Danish international winger is looking likely to depart the La Liga side this summer and Serie A giants Roma are also said to be interested.

- FranceFootball report Marseilles are interested in Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, with the stipulation they need to make a sale or two prior to any purchase.

Wilshire can't play a bit when he's injured. If he was that great City or Chelsea would be on it to have him play the occasional game for their squad.

Put the wages and squad place to better use for me. Unless he's the best we can attract, heh.

Wilshire can't play a bit when he's injured. If he was that great City or Chelsea would be on it to have him play the occasional game for their squad.

Put the wages and squad place to better use for me. Unless he's the best we can attract, heh.

Chelsea bought a crocked Barkley. City are now a cut above, but don't forget they have signed some real hospital cases in the past - Rodwell, Lescott, Delph, Sinclair, Kompany. I think this suggests that if they wanted him they would go for him, but to replace or cover for whom in their squad. We have needed creativity for eons in midfield and if it is a punt and works out, so what. If it does not, it is better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

Wiltshire had an pretty much injury free season last season and was played a lot by arsene

..I don’t know the lads character but i’ve seen that situation so often with players who have long spells on the sidelines, whereby they have runs of good form when contracts are due for renewal. It might not be the case with Wilshire but it’s a risk.

...Wednesday 20th June and here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up;

- 4th Official link Everton with a move for Jean Philippe Mateta. The 20 year old striker plays for Lyon but he spent last season on loan at 2nd division Le Havre, scoring 19 goals.

- The Liverpool Echo say midfielder, Jack Wilshire, has confirmed he will leave Arsenal at the end of this month. Everton are said to be one of a number of clubs interested in the player.

- The Echo also report that Everton have denied any interest in Hertha Berlin Left Back, Marvin Plattenhardt.

- FootballFanCast say reports from Italy suggest Everton target, William Carvalho, has snubbed his English suitors and will join Inter Milan.

- According to The Telegraph, Everton have emerged as contenders for the signature of 18 year old Ajax central defender, Matthijs De Ligt.

- Fichajes.net say Everton are considering a move for 6ft 3in Girona defender, Juanpe. The 27 year old Spaniard has an £8.8m release clause.

- Marca suggest Everton are keeping tabs on Daniel Wass at Celta Vigo. The 29 year old Danish international winger is looking likely to depart the La Liga side this summer and Serie A giants Roma are also said to be interested.

- FranceFootball report Marseilles are interested in Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, with the stipulation they need to make a sale or two prior to any purchase.
Great stuff eggs - followed your round ups when on holiday in Greece - not sure how you could do all this , drink rum and pay attention to Mrs E's needs when on yours!
Well done top work.

I would be happy if we bought wilshere and sold him next week for a £20m profit. They only reason is ever want him would be for business reasons, to make a profit and help ffp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back