Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so I have a bit of info from my father-in-law who works at JLA, gave us the heads up on Henry Onyekuru last summer.

So Tuesday, a Italian gentleman came through from Milan and after a little small talk, he mentioned he was a football agent going to Finch Farm for talks.

The man's name is LUCA BASCHERINI.

I don't have any other news but
View attachment 47285
Big play by mr mccole here @orly

Right so I have a bit of info from my father-in-law who works at JLA, gave us the heads up on Henry Onyekuru last summer.

So Tuesday, a Italian gentleman came through from Milan and after a little small talk, he mentioned he was a football agent going to Finch Farm for talks.

I don't have any other news but HERE WE GO

The two ‘c’s in your user name aren’t silent are they.
If so welcome back the ‘mole’

AND SO IT BEGINS

global-herbs-clear-out-1kg-3060-p.jpg

There is nothing worst than saying the Fee is Undisclosed,annoys me that lol,i want to know if we were ripped off,got bigger fee than expected or what,why they do it,i would like to know

Demarai Gray would be the only one that makes sense based on 10 minutes of googling.

Could you post a link to that Henry Onyekuru scoop you're referencing? Sure would be exciting to have a verified ITK. You could maybe get a special forum tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back